Low key though: The fantastic four is a garbage group, their origin sucks, and marvel should kill em

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
That What if comic where Doom became the Thing but with Dooms knowledge, and Ben Grimm became the Hulk instead was fukking dope though that would be a great episode of the series.

I like FF I cant lie theyre not the Avengers or the X-Men but I fw them and how disfunctional that family is :mjlol:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
F4 were always corny to me. It was pretentious bullshyt to me. Did they name theirselves Fantastic? They're mid. When I was little I assumed The Thing would be Hulk level and I quickly realized he was a pack at all times. Shoot him with a super soaker and hes a pack. I dont even know what level they are supposed to be but they're all ass. It's like they overcompensated by making Franklin Richards extremely OP

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Okay?

I'd rather see Stryfe :francis:

I think this MCU F4 movie they are dropping is their last chance to show us they can make them interesting for modern audiences. They have to really pull out the stops to get us to like them.

They won me over with Ant-Man, that's a character I never was a fan of, so I think they can do it with F4. We'll see.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
F4 were always corny to me. It was pretentious bullshyt to me. Did they name theirselves Fantastic? They're mid. When I was little I assumed The Thing would be Hulk level and I quickly realized he was a pack at all times. Shoot him with a super soaker and hes a pack. I dont even know what level they are supposed to be but they're all ass. It's like they overcompensated by making Franklin Richards extremely OP

The thing beat namor underwater. Johnny can go supernova, and is currently in a special suit so he doesn't cook the world(for fukking around with dooms woman) sue invisibility is a side effect for her pocket bubble shields that she can use to severly fukk people up. And Reed is the science guy. People drastically sleep on the f4

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
outside of their mid 2000s run with master of doom and gorgeous art....FUKK the fantastic four :camby:

:mjlol:

514hRBahQEL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_ML2_.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I didn’t read all the comments so i don’t know if this was already said: but we already had a great Fantastic Four movie: Pixar’s The Incredibles.

Pretty close powers wise and family dynamic.

It's interesting that you say this because I've always thought this. That's gonna be how they win us over too, a really good "family friendly" film

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Dont agree with just offing the 4 :mjlol: damn thats harsh bruh

BUUUT...their origin has to be updated for the current MCU
I fukks with the Thing and Human Torch

Still think the best way to bring their story to life is making this a movie about family including the dysfunction of said family
Thing has to be tough but have some comedic chops (not a full fledge stand up comedian but can provide some humor- altho im not convinced MCU can do without making him corny) - the character to drive the emotion and drama should be Johnny Storm- he has to be cool, interesting- fans should be invested in him.

Reed is Reed, nerd nikka who ignores his hot bytch but still seems to have a commanding aura...Sue- just make her sexy but still has a motherly quality about her and maybe the voice of reason

side note- am i the only one who thinks William Jackson would make a better Reed than John Krazinski (altho William in short I think)

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Dont agree with just offing the 4 :mjlol: damn thats harsh bruh

BUUUT...their origin has to be updated for the current MCU
I fukks with the Thing and Human Torch

Still think the best way to bring their story to life is making this a movie about family including the dysfunction of said family
Thing has to be tough but have some comedic chops (not a full fledge stand up comedian but can provide some humor- altho im not convinced MCU can do without making him corny) - the character to drive the emotion and drama should be Johnny Storm- he has to be cool, interesting- fans should be invested in him.

Reed is Reed, nerd nikka who ignores his hot bytch but still seems to have a commanding aura...Sue- just make her sexy but still has a motherly quality about her and maybe the voice of reason

side note- am i the only one who thinks William Jackson would make a better Reed than John Krazinski (altho William in short I think)
I personally don't understand where this fan casting came from for John as reed
I guess it came from his captain america story? but I hope they don't listen to the fans
where would we be if we listened to every fan's dream

but that William guy is another casting I hear from fans. why him? serious question

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I personally don't understand where this fan casting came from for John as reed
I guess it came from his captain america story? but I hope they don't listen to the fans
where would we be if we listened to every fan's dream

but that William guy is another casting I hear from fans. why him? serious question

There was some corny sitcom where is nerdy character reminds me of how Reed was in the very early adoption of Reed, im talking old ass Reed but assertive enough to pull it off, that's my reasoning

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The thing beat namor underwater. Johnny can go supernova, and is currently in a special suit so he doesn't cook the world(for fukking around with dooms woman) sue invisibility is a side effect for her pocket bubble shields that she can use to severly fukk people up. And Reed is the science guy. People drastically sleep on the f4

Meh :unimpressed: