Low key though: The fantastic four is a garbage group, their origin sucks, and marvel should kill em

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
- Every group name is stupid, Suicide Squad, Bat Family, Bat Inc, X-Force, etc. Any suggestions?

- Every origin story is corny. Wolverine's was so bad they had to do it three times. Batman's is ridiculous, and Wonder Woman's is damn near non existent, and these are staple characters.

-Their powers are as old school as Superman's are, no one seemed to actually hate it. Writers just extrapolated them and damn near made Reed, Susan and Thing cosmic in strength. It took Wolverine's claws to scar Grimm, he literally can't be stopped otherwise unless a guy like Hulk comes along, that very sentence is enough.

-While the movies have admittedly bombed, the powers are done excellently, that Torch v Silver Surfer scene was boss.

SilverSurferThrowJohnny49fXLG.gif

-Reed is worthy of Doom, which is why Doom is always thwarted by his superior genius. That's what it always boils down to anyway, Batman is worthy of Joker, Superman is worthy of Luther, etc, but none of their "lackeys" ever are.

-Their children are literally deus ex machina's for writers, c'mon son.

-You've must've missed Future Foundations, black and white suits, Johnny dies, Spiderman joins the team...

tumblr_lgrawbpVLM1qbuewbo1_500.jpg

-Nice cherry pick, unfortunately reworded incorrectly, he tried to destroy the infinity gems using their power combined, he of course was brought to a realization by the gems, a paradox, Uatu further expanded on that.

NewAvengersIlluminati2-023.jpg~original

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I disagree with every negative comment in this thread. The FF are an amazing group with amazing stories. The FF transcended marvel. Coli likes Black Panther, he debuted in FF. Glactus and the sliver surfer.....FF. Black Bolt and the inhumans....FF. And not to mention what's Doom without the FF

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
- Every group name is stupid, Suicide Squad, Bat Family, Bat Inc, X-Force, etc. Any suggestions?

- Every origin story is corny. Wolverine's was so bad they had to do it three times. Batman's is ridiculous, and Wonder Woman's is damn near non existent, and these are staple characters.

-Their powers are as old school as Superman's are, no one seemed to actually hate it. Writers just extrapolated them and damn near made Reed, Susan and Thing cosmic in strength. It took Wolverine's claws to scar Grimm, he literally can't be stopped otherwise unless a guy like Hulk comes along, that very sentence is enough.

-While the movies have admittedly bombed, the powers are done excellently, that Torch v Silver Surfer scene was boss.

SilverSurferThrowJohnny49fXLG.gif

-Reed is worthy of Doom, which is why Doom is always thwarted by his superior genius. That's what it always boils down to anyway, Batman is worthy of Joker, Superman is worthy of Luther, etc, but none of their "lackeys" ever are.

-Their children are literally deus ex machina's for writers, c'mon son.

-You've must've missed Future Foundations, black and white suits, Johnny dies, Spiderman joins the team...

tumblr_lgrawbpVLM1qbuewbo1_500.jpg

-Nice cherry pick, unfortunately reworded incorrectly, he tried to destroy the infinity gems using their power combined, he of course was brought to a realization by the gems, a paradox, Uatu further expanded on that.

NewAvengersIlluminati2-023.jpg~original
That whole Hickman run was:whew:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
  • their group name is stupid
  • their origin [astronauts who get hit with radioactive waves :beli: ] screams 1950s
  • their powers are way too old school...stretch man, invisible woman, a rock man, and a fire man...CAPCOM would be proud
  • they have never had a successful movie or cartoon...their powers do NOT translate to film
  • they are not worthy of their main foe...which is why DOOM has transcended their world
  • their children are more compelling than they are
  • The most interesting thing they've done in years is Reed Richards being made a cuckhold by Namor
  • Mr. Fantastic is the ultimate in plot hack with his infinite knowledge
    • in new avengers illuminati when he found the infinity gauntlet, all gems, put on the glove, mastered all reality, and then got sonned by Uatu..........IN ONE ISSUE.... i was done with the guy, that was REALLY convenient.
I hope michael b jordan shines in their pending film but yo...outside of their mid 2000s run with master of doom and gorgeous art....FUKK the fantastic four :camby:

Sue and Reed birthed the most powerful mutant of all time tho :mjpls:

Franklin Richards

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They should let Brad Bird take a crack at it. The Incredibles is like one of the top recentish animated movies and is basically his take on the Fantastic Four.
If Fox just gonna do shyt to retain the rights, might as well let him take a crack at a live version with the property.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • their group name is stupid
  • their origin [astronauts who get hit with radioactive waves :beli: ] screams 1950s
  • their powers are way too old school...stretch man, invisible woman, a rock man, and a fire man...CAPCOM would be proud
  • they have never had a successful movie or cartoon...their powers do NOT translate to film
  • they are not worthy of their main foe...which is why DOOM has transcended their world
  • their children are more compelling than they are
  • The most interesting thing they've done in years is Reed Richards being made a cuckhold by Namor
  • Mr. Fantastic is the ultimate in plot hack with his infinite knowledge
    • in new avengers illuminati when he found the infinity gauntlet, all gems, put on the glove, mastered all reality, and then got sonned by Uatu..........IN ONE ISSUE.... i was done with the guy, that was REALLY convenient.
I hope michael b jordan shines in their pending film but yo...outside of their mid 2000s run with master of doom and gorgeous art....FUKK the fantastic four :camby:

How did I miss this back in May?:mindblown:

Thread validated.

Dap/Pos Rep

Daps
Fantastic Four comics and graphic novels are still dope to an extent. It just depends on who writes it.