Low key though: The fantastic four is a garbage group, their origin sucks, and marvel should kill em

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Fantastic Four lame but Doom's the GOAT villain. Can't lie I was:ohhh::gladbron::ooh::banderas: when I saw the trailer for the new movie.

Yeah, they don't deserve big screen time...but the villains and sh1t aroufn them is dope..galactus, silver surfer etc....
I need Marvel to stop fukking around and give us a Silver Surfer movie with Galactus.

I'm still waiting for a marvel movie where they pit different teams of superheroes against each other.

A tag team battle royal between the X Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers, a team of villains etc. would be :wow:
I think Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy bout to team up to take down
Thanos
after seeing Age of Ultron and the GotG movie. Probably the closest we'll get to any of the teams meeting up for awhile.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
spidey_tips_3.jpg

965123-sue_kisses_namor.jpg

3534347-7725325515-tumbl.jpg

965121-namor_sue200.jpg

Sue belongs to the game, PERIOD
:dead:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Can't co-sign killing them off. They are definitely old school but the quintessential Stan Lee creation, IMO. They are the very embodiment of Marvel in the 1960s, for all the good and bad that stands for. That's why their powers and origin is hokey.

They were one of the first comic books I remember reading as a kid. My elementary school had a couple of Marvel collections in the library and I remember checking out the one FF collection they had all the time.

There's really not much that can be done with them though. I'm tired of hearing about all of the FF relaunches. They need to go away for awhile. They don't need an ongoing and can be background players and make cameos in big events or bring in a new team and let the original FF people spin off into different groups for a few years.

/thread

Daps
The Thing was one of the first superheros that was in a street gang before becoming a superhero. So technically The Thing was the first goon turned hero.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
dat human torch toy I got in some kids meal:wow:one of the illest kids meal toys I can remember

other than that :yeshrug:

let em rock let's hope the movie pops off:banderas:+

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They fukk-lives be some bullshyt, too.

Reed playing League of Legends everyday, while Sue gotta go undah da sea to get real nikka dikk, Johnny Storm's GOAT piece just so happened to be a spy from the Skrull, and The Thing got stuck with Olivia Pope.

The majority of super heroes take L's in this department... but the Cuckold Cuatro needed this to come through for them :

That was beautifully worded :laugh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Spiderman got juice like that? :leon:

I thought that nikka was small time if we putting him in the same league as Wolverine, Hulk, and Thor. I thought he would be on the same level as Iron Man or Nightcrawler :heh:
spiderman is never ever ever going to be handled with disrespect by marvel. he is unquestionably their biggest star, and has been for ages.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
if I were to stackrank "most important heroes" for marvel it would go

• spiderman
  • hulk
  • wolverine
  • captain america
  • ironman
  • Thor
  • Daredevil
  • [in their eyes] The Fantastic four
  • Ghost Rider [they keep trying with him for a reason]

Daps
if I were to stackrank "most important heroes" for marvel it would go

• spiderman
  • hulk
  • wolverine
  • captain america
  • ironman
  • Thor
  • Daredevil
  • [in their eyes] The Fantastic four
  • Ghost Rider [they keep trying with him for a reason]

Disney/Marvel is even taking lesser known hero teams like Guardians of the Galaxy and making them more interesting than the Fantastic Four. I bet even a Ms Marvel movie would do better than a Fantastic Four movie.