• Harley race

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
FLAIR had a compelling storyline in his last few months, and spent his entire last couple of years elevating orton and batista and being a mouthpiece for them as they got better, and cosigning HHH's villany. He couldnt move but he did he "flair match" which has only one spot anyway.

Taker on the other hand has almost died in a couple of his last matches, and only elevated one guy, brock lesnar. That worked because he looked unbeatable that year but damn, undertaker looks like total shyt right now and he MUST RETIRE at the end of mania.

The shane match was a waste of a mania moment, and i dont even remember the wyatt match and i like wyatt a lot. He can only wrestle twice a year now....shyt is unseemly.

Only Vader's last wwe run was more disgraceful to a legend. Even bob backlund went out with grace. Harley race was ":camby: youre done old man" status...but this is bad. Brock should've retired that man in a buried alive or casket match.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
WM28 should have been the end, given that the match was billed as the end of an era and from a storytelling standpoint, it made total sense to be his last match win or lose. Then again, that was the same night we got once in a lifetime. After that match, there's been little sense or reason for him to be there. No real reason for him to be at WM 29 or 30, and the buildup for his last 2 matches at mania has been lazy and uninspired at best. I did enjoy his 2015 match at summerslam with Brock though.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
He must be broke or something, no other reason I can see why he still limping out there every year. Last night was more sad than anything, looking like a confused old man who would rather have been home watching Americas got talent and eating cheetos than in a wrestling ring

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
He's actually one of the dudes I thought would go out honorably. The respect he has from the others, and especially from Vince, made me think he'd do it right when the time finally came to take a bow.

I still think, if he wants it, his farewell event will be on a level with Flair's, which was one of the best segments ever on WWE television. Sounds like something they should get serious about planning for. It's time.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
He's definitely doing himself a disservice in my eyes by continuing to show up yearly and looking considerably worse each time. The best way for him to have went out would have been the Michaels match at WM 26. He still looked like the real Undertaker. As after the streak was over, his mystique and his health seemed to slowly drain more and more every time he appears.

Unfortunately, I have a bad feeling that he would never go out with the fanfare Flair did (e.g. an angle and final match worthy of a hall of famer). He will probably just pull a Tim Duncan and retire after some random match that doesn't even matter at the end of the night, thus making the last few years seem like even more of a waste.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
He must be broke or something, no other reason I can see why he still limping out there every year. Last night was more sad than anything, looking like a confused old man who would rather have been home watching Americas got talent and eating cheetos than in a wrestling ring
You'd have to be a billionaire to turn down a million a year to work a max of 2 times

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
He's definitely doing himself a disservice in my eyes by continuing to show up yearly and looking considerably worse each time. The best way for him to have went out would have been the Michaels match at WM 26. He still looked like the real Undertaker. As after the streak was over, his mystique and his health seemed to slowly drain more and more every time he appears.

Unfortunately, I have a bad feeling that he would never go out with the fanfare Flair did (e.g. an angle and final match worthy of a hall of famer). He will probably just pull a Tim Duncan and retire after some random match that doesn't even matter at the end of the night, thus making the last few years seem like even more of a waste.

You could be right. He might not want the attention at all. Especially if he looks like, you know, a bag of shyt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Wow

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I recall a bill Simmons column before the 2012 playoffs where he did compare taker to Duncan :ld:. He doesn't strike me as the type to want a big send off like that.