• osu sucks

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
I actually voted for Harley Race in this poll, but the more I think about Vader's WWE run, the more I think he takes this.

Dude was main-eventing (okay, in WCW) as literally the best monster heel in the business around '93-'94, then a few years later he's midcard status, blubbering and almost crying while calling himself a fat piece of shyt. That's a fall-off.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mania 31 Wyatt deal was totally forgettable, but the Shane match and feud worked well and was over big with the fans. He looked bad physically last night, but I wouldn't say this has to be his last Mania. He put on 2 great matches with Brock a year and a half ago, and a good one with Shane last year.

They actually had Flair feuding with and losing to Kenny from Spirit Squad at one point. There was 2 years between evolition ending and the retirement storyline where it was embarassing to see him in such a spot.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We just complaining about everything from now til May? Ok
I swear this undertaker shyt happens every year lol that rumble match was just trash in geneal I think taker will be fine though personally.

Daps
It's been 100x worse than Flair.

Flair could still work a match. Flair closed his career (wwe one) with a all time classic and MOTY.

Taker looks like a hybrid between Gypsy Joe and Jake the Snake crackhead days.

He really needs to blow the hip out completely to send him off for good.

The match with Reigns gonna be so bad it's gonna damage Reigns even further too

Daps
He's actually one of the dudes I thought would go out honorably. The respect he has from the others, and especially from Vince, made me think he'd do it right when the time finally came to take a bow.

I still think, if he wants it, his farewell event will be on a level with Flair's, which was one of the best segments ever on WWE television. Sounds like something they should get serious about planning for. It's time.

It's funny, because in Shawn's retirement match, you have two guys who would epitomize the absolute best way to retire and the absolute worst.

People begging Shawn every year for a comeback, compared to people cringing at the though of Taker getting in the ring again. People feeling sorry for his physical health, begging him to quit

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Taker ended up in the hospital after Mania 30 and had Vince almost having a panic attack calling an ambulance and riding along with him....and he still uses him for Mania every year. I don't see them stopping this dynamic until a doctor tells them Taker literally can't do this shyt anymore.
Yet Vince goes out of his way to retire Bryan. Undertaker probably has taken 3x the amount of concussion than DB has...

Vince has a bias and his vision. Daniel Bryan was never apart of it.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Digging Holes and *cough* *cough* taking souls :mjcry:

Nothing worse than Vader leaving WWE to do indy bookings :wow:

boy_meets_world_sports.png

:mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Taker fan talking about his Rumble appearance
Dead GIRL Inc said:
As much as it kills me to write this...I completely agree with you

He has always been my favourite, since his debut in 1990 and i was sooo looking forward to seeing him in The Royal Rumble...but when i saw him i almost cried

:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Taker should have retired after WM XXX. Tonight the man looked uncomfortable even taking his strap off. Now a part of me will forever remember him being a fat slob with a wig who couldn't stop punching people in the dick. All the nostalgia acts were weak as fukk though.

WTF:laugh: