• Harley race

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
His match with CM Punk was great, and the best on that card, but realistically, he should have retired either after the HIAC match with HHH, or after the Career vs Streak match with HBK. After the Brock match would have been even more realistic. Can't use that concussion excuse anymore either, as Taker hasn't really looked good in any match after that. The Bray match was pedestrian, and he was [thankfully] hidden during the Shield stuff, but he's been going through the motions for awhile now. If you need to prepare for more than a year for 1-2 PPVs, just to disappear and rest up for the next year with 1-2 PPVs, you really need to call it quits. Taker doesn't do movies either like the Rock or Batista and need Axel, Ryder, and Hawkins to train whip him back into shape. Taker is literally the Walking Dead right now, and is damaging his legacy show by show. He looks liek Shaq and Charles Barkley struggling for rebounds in their last games.

Vader's was very embarrassing though. His last WWE match (If I remember correctly) was a 5 minute match on Sunday Night Heat where Edge no-sold a Powerbomb and hit him with the weakest Downward Spiral ever and pinned him. Pathetic.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He must be broke or something, no other reason I can see why he still limping out there every year. Last night was more sad than anything, looking like a confused old man who would rather have been home watching Americas got talent and eating cheetos than in a wrestling ring
Or maybe he just doesn't want to say good bye yet. It's not like he's wrestling year round now, he's just more of a special attraction at this point. As for the OP i noticed you didn't include Flair's embarrassing TNA run:mjlol:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He must be broke or something, no other reason I can see why he still limping out there every year. Last night was more sad than anything, looking like a confused old man who would rather have been home watching Americas got talent and eating cheetos than in a wrestling ring
He has businesses outside of wrestling. I think he keeps coming back because hes still a huge draw. I don't watch RAW or Smackdown anymore but I will watch if Taker is appearing on either show, I'm sure there other people who was fans in the 90s, early to mid 2000s who feel the same way. He had one of the biggest pops last night.

I think its more Vince pushing him back for Mania yearly than Taker himself, if he was broke he would be on WWE programming year round (Like Flair was) rather than a couple times a year.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
he should've retired after the Brock HIAC but y'all hear that reception when the gong goes off, people want to see Taker and he probably thinks it's easy money rather than him being broke. However, to properly judge, I need to see how it all ends.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more time goes on, the more I like how Austin and HBK went out. Pretty much on top and while they could still go.

Wrestling being fake is a detriment cause you can shovel guys like Taker out there until they are dust and just work around it. Real sports will weed guys out who lose a step and can't come to terms.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
he doesn't need to be in a wrestlemania against roman reigns thats for sure

tho that keeps reigns out of the title picture :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
yeah. I wanna swoop in with the cape and defend him but I remember on his Undertaker it's my yard dvd him saying he never wants to stick around long enough to be that guy you say "man ya shoulda seen him in his prime" he's always gonna get his pops and due but I don't wanna see the OG be there just to be there.

I don't think it's his matches or even his look that's the issue right now, he's old and he's dead so you can get away with a LOT under that kinda cloak

It's that they're not developing anything with him. You've GOTTA have a story with a character like that who is still valuable but has some limitations to work around. He can't just show up and threaten people or insert himself in situations without a backstory or some logic.

Bray luring him back out to get him while he seemed a vulnerable big kill at Mania 31. That made sense, didn't agree with the finish as I think bray woulda benefited from it more but it was good to see him look healthy as opposed to mania 30 when I legit was worried he was gonna join a death pool, he looked that bad that night.

I'm gonna give him a chance with the Reigns match before I join the "it's time" wagon. Say what you will but reigns is a great option for him currently because it won't be him bracing for flippy shyt or him eating high risk Brock-isms. Reigns is methodical the way Taker tends to be.

All that said. Screw you guys and this slanderous thread. . :angry::angry::angry:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He got kids he gotta put through college :yeshrug:

Or he's tryna get some extra money for himself. I'd do the same if I was taker.

He's getting paid big money to lay around on a mat for half the match, do a top rope "old school" spot, reversal of his tombstone, take and give a couple finishers, and punch/kick for 15-20 mins.

I literally just wrote out his next Mania match.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
We just complaining about everything from now til May? Ok
Welcome to IWC

Its what we do
jbF2pts.gif