• osu sucks

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He's actually one of the dudes I thought would go out honorably. The respect he has from the others, and especially from Vince, made me think he'd do it right when the time finally came to take a bow.

I still think, if he wants it, his farewell event will be on a level with Flair's, which was one of the best segments ever on WWE television. Sounds like something they should get serious about planning for. It's time.

I just think he has a fukked up relationship with Vince were he feels he NEEDS to "help" Cokeboy every Wrestlemania because he gets the "I need you pal, I'll owe you one" speech from Vince every year.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
I just think he has a fukked up relationship with Vince were he feels he NEEDS to "help" Cokeboy every Wrestlemania because he gets the "I need you pal, I'll owe you one" speech from Vince every year.

Probably. And at some point it's on Vince to realize all good things must come to an end and stop giving that speech.

It's a bad sign when you have all year to rest and heal your body without taking any hard bumps, to get in great physical shape for your one or two matches per year ... and you still look like crap when it's match time. It's a sign he's lost the motivation.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Probably. And at some point it's on Vince to realize all good things must come to an end and stop giving that speech.

Taker ended up in the hospital after Mania 30 and had Vince almost having a panic attack calling an ambulance and riding along with him....and he still uses him for Mania every year. I don't see them stopping this dynamic until a doctor tells them Taker literally can't do this shyt anymore.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
HBK should have retired him at mania 26, instead Taker leaches off Shawn carrying him career defining matches where he only wrestles 2 times a year. On smackdown he said he was back , yet wrestled just Royal Rumble since then. If he goes into the elimination chamber and wins and Roman beats him for the belt, it would be a total joke.

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
Taker outchea with black shoe polish in his hair and cake face. Reminded me of Frank Reynolds when the mortician did his make up.

images

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Taker ended up in the hospital after Mania 30 and had Vince almost having a panic attack calling an ambulance and riding along with him....and he still uses him for Mania every year. I don't see them stopping this dynamic until a doctor tells them Taker literally can't do this shyt anymore.

Just too much money to be made, bruh.

Taker's ring entrance loses a little shine when he's doin' the slow roll down the ramp in a wheelchair, though. :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
LOD getting buried on a weekly basis on Raw is up there.

They had Hawk drunkenly falling off the ring apron and looking to commit suicide on top of the titantron :francis:

Vader was ending his career in wwe on sunday night heat cuttin promos calling himself a piece of shyt

:laff::laff:
man that LOD stuff is brutal to rewatch

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I remember when hogan was still going and people were shytting on him hardcore. He out on classics at 50 compared to taker right now. Dude is ready for his coffin pun intended.

Btw. His last match needs to be a casket match

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
HBK should have retired him at mania 26, instead Taker leaches off Shawn carrying him career defining matches where he only wrestles 2 times a year. On smackdown he said he was back , yet wrestled just Royal Rumble since then. If he goes into the elimination chamber and wins and Roman beats him for the belt, it would be a total joke.
Except HBK didn't carry him. And Taker could still go with anybody back during Mania 25 & 26.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The only reason his "Demise" comes off looking so bad is because. We weren't able to actually watch him decline. Ric Flair was wrestling every week. Taker shows up once a year. I don't remember the CM Punk match too much but Taker was still looking godly up until Brock bodied him.

That's like 25+ years of invincibility gone in one match. The fall off was so drastic because we didn't get to see him decline on a weekly basis. He just showed up one year and got killed and it's been downhill ever since

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
at least when ric's old racist ass comes out we know we gon get a fire promo from him
shyt he did in tna was fukking fire putting over them dudes
ric doing blade jobs and elbo drops on inanimate objects every week in was fukkery

watching taker out there is just fukking sad

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Taker don't have to elevate nobody.... he gave Mick Foley life....did wonders for a rookie John Cena and Brock Lesnar. Randy Orton had his best match vs the Undertaker.
Made Yokozuna and Mabel look legit. When Hoegan was making impromptu matches snatching titles from nikkas. And let's not forget his brother GOATane :banderas:

You don't have to lose to put a nikka over.. look what rubbing shoulders with greatness has done for those careers.. Taker also took a clean loss to Koslov and allowed himself to get bodied by chicken legs Khali...giant Gonzalez anyone? Taker did it for the culture. He took alot of L's early in his career so why should he have to take them on his way out... let Mean Mark dig his holes and take his souls until he's Resting In Peace :lawd: