Lupe announces he will release 3 albums in 2016

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Yep. I believe that's the plan. Generate some buzz

Many people don't realize that's what T&Y was supposed to be, lyrical with mainstream appeal. That's why the original singles were Crack ft Chris Brown, Next To It with Ty $, etc...

But Atlantic fukked that up :francis:

Atlantic has always screwed with him, but I also put blame on Lupe. He does very little to promote himself, and the stuff he says on social media turns people off. I won't even call him fully conscious and intelligent anymore, because from what ive seen he attracts more of the Bohemian and pseudo-leftist crowd these days than anything else. They're the only ones who stick around cuz they dont care for the intellectual inconsistencies in what Lupe says sometimes.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlantic has always screwed with him, but I also put blame on Lupe. He does very little to promote himself, and the stuff he says on social media turns people off. I won't even call him fully conscious and intelligent anymore, because from what ive seen he attracts more of the Bohemian and pseudo-leftist crowd these days than anything else. They're the only ones who stick around cuz they dont care for the intellectual inconsistencies in what Lupe says sometimes.
The social media shyt is Lupe's poison. He drops a lot of knowledge, then he can hook left on some shyt that I think is flat out wrong. I think the biggest reason the crowd done walked out on Lupe is because of the artistic slump. The media antics/fiascos just added to the diminishing factor.

If he would have followed his 2nd album with a Tetsuo level piece of work I doubt people would give much of a fukk.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
first time using this smiley

:russell:
bnMGL.gif