Lupe Fiasco talks on all costs an artist has, the processes in music, loosing fans and sacrifice

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
You couldn't have told me shyt about Lupe back in the day. I'll always respect what he did for my personal development, but I haven't even listened to his last 3 projects. Bro got way too arrogant and his music didn't match his ego.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
You couldn't have told me shyt about Lupe back in the day. I'll always respect what he did for my personal development, but I haven't even listened to his last 3 projects. Bro got way too arrogant and his music didn't match his ego.
Watch the video, he puts it in perspective. What you call his "ego" and how the game affects artists. You're also missing out because T&Y, Lost in the Atlantic, and all the recent loosies have been fire.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Watch the video, he puts it in perspective. What you call his "ego" and how the game affects artists. You're also missing out because T&Y, Lost in the Atlantic, and all the recent loosies have been fire.

I believe it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"Old Lupe was the best"

aka

"nobody told me to hype the new albums up"

T&Y was the best album of 2015 :coffee:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Lu is to me quite possibly #1, and many Lu stans themselves would disagree with me

To me Nas is the king of hip hop, but he's not the king because he is #1. He is the king because he is a true lyricist, makes dope music, but perhaps most importantly has stood the test of time. He's been able to make great music for so long, life is good is a testament to that.
Every other rapper around the Nas era that tried to make a comeback couldn't make the sound that would appeal to today's fans, but Nas did it.
So he stood the test of time.
Lu doesn't have as much time as Nas under his belt so he can't be #1 for that reason.

Nas is the king and Lupe is #1!