Lupe Fiasco talks on all costs an artist has, the processes in music, loosing fans and sacrifice

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
But if these artist are so brilliant so disgusted with the industry:scust:

Why haven't they collaborated to own their own industry :jbhmm:
Because the Entertainment industry is run by the Jewish Mafia and any competition is going to lead to blood being shed. ALOT of artists have died under shady circumstances after declaring they wanted independence

Pimp C wanted to UNIFY the south business wise....pharmaceutical related death

Michael Jackson owned half of Sony's catalog....pharmaceutical related death

Prince fought to own his master's and creative freedom....pharmaceutical related death

Eazy E was bringing the first ever RICO case against the major record labels because ROBBING ARTISTS FOR ALL THEIR ROYALTIES and making it a business practice is called ORGANIZED CRIME.....eazy fires Jerry heller....dies in hospital under shady circumstances

2pac wanted to be independent and unify ALL of rap under his new label.....shot and dies later in HOSPITAL under shady circumstances.

Lauryn Hill did a whole Unplugged album basically BEGGING people to hear the TRUTH and she is ridiculed as a crazy woman and persecuted by the IRS for tax evasion while white corporations like GE make billions and pay ZERO taxes

Kanye calls out Jay z, Beyonce,Hilary and the racist fashion/ENT industry and all of a sudden one of his CAC handlers has him kidnapped and taken to a MENTAL HOSPITAL where he was given "intense therapy" before he was silenced and released.

People have been trying to fight but the fans don't see it or understand it. People are DYING over this, it's not a game, trillions of dollars are at stake, influence over the youth worldwide is at stake.

Truth is ....it's a war and these artists don't have the money or support from the people to overcome the odds....YET..

I like what Nipsey Hussle is doing, esp with the cryptocurrency...he might be the first one to actually get rich off something other than rap, while in his prime

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
He's been performing everything from Kick, Push to Kneelin' On Needles, but he's supposed to do something special for Chicago.
:blessed:Dude I didn’t tell you how great the show was. That man put on a hell of a show & told us exclusively about his next project. He also threw KTT under the bus as I kept yelling out Coli. I saw Otis from Chicago Fire there & greeted him like I legit knew him & he took a pic with me. And Cold Hard from Crucial Conflict popped up. I didn’t know Lupe said mother fukka so much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:Dude I didn’t tell you how great the show was. That man put on a hell of a show & told us exclusively about his next project. He also threw KTT under the bus as I kept yelling out Coli. I saw Otis from Chicago Fire there & greeted him like I legit knew him & he took a pic with me. And Cold Hard from Crucial Conflict popped up. I didn’t know Lupe said mother fukka so much.
Word, I saw a video of a fan performing Mural word for word with him too lol that was crazy. I don't think he cursed as much during his first 2 albums to reshape his image into a positive one, but I bet all the strife at Atlantic over the years brought it out of him again.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West side in this bytch! :gladbron: