Lupe Fiasco vs K Rino

• Lupe Fiasco

• K rino

Results are only viewable after voting.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lupe, though i'm more of a K-Rino fan than a Lupe fan.

I'm gonna go'head and assume you forgot to put a :troll: after the words Lupe? :leostare:

giphy.gif

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
K-rino easy. the superior lyricist with a much wider array of subject matter. lupes great lyrically but hes boring on the mic to me

Last edited:
Daps
K-rino easy. the superior lyricist with a much wider array of subject matter. lupes great lyrically but hes boring on the mic to me[/QUOTE]
Duke doesn't possess the wordplay, punchlines,multis,flows, mic presence of Wassalu. This is your opinion, but how exactly is K Weenie more entertaining

Daps
K-rino easy. the superior lyricist with a much wider array of subject matter. lupes great lyrically but hes boring on the mic to me
Duke doesn't possess the wordplay, punchlines,multis,flows, mic presence of Wassalu. This is your opinion, but how exactly is K Weenie more enterta

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This poll was already done, K-Rino won. This 1 will get skewed now lol. But I'll answer the question anyway since I've just come back here.

Lupe isn't on K-Rino's level, if you look at discography K-Rino wins hands down, K-Rino is a better lyricist, better concepts and more creative, more emotionally touching songs, better storytelling, much better voice, more styles and better content, Lupe really and truly in my view isn't even on K-Rino's level. K-Rino is an MC and artist in the highest bracket you can compare with artists such as KRS-One, 2 Pac, Nas etc, not a Lupe. Lupe at his best is good but objectively speaking he really isn't even in the same galaxy as K-Rino.

People will of course vote Lupe, 1 to troll and 2 because that's what they feel they are supposed to do because he's more known. I could show people who are BOTH K-Rino and Lupe fans and have heard all their work that pick K-Rino. Infact even myself, I'm not a hater of Lupe at all, there are Lupe songs I like, even at least 1 album I like and thought was good from him. He has some good songs and is a capable lyricist and MC on his day, the problem with him for me is his day isn't consistent enough and he has flaws which hurt the listenability of his music. I think some latched on to Lupe to stan as he was like that "new lyricist" they could stan, in an era where the lyrics have fallen down the drain in the mainstream apart form artists such as Nas etc... But they overhype mad shyt he does and get impressed by shyt that is wack and try to make excuses for it, reaches or citing complexity without realizing that isn't synonymous with efficiency. Lupe has a lot of shyt pseudo intellectuals eat up, cause they feel like they are smart for solving a pointless ineffective puzzle, ok but that's not for everyone. And I don't even want to put Lupe JUST in that box because he has his historically done more, I liked what he did on Muhammad Walks, I liked some of the joints on F&L 2 even though some of his core fans didn't like that album, I did, I also even liked some joints on Lasers (All Black Everything) and some others, if Lupe was at that standard all the time this would be closer, but he's not and it isn't....

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duke doesn't possess the wordplay, punchlines,multis,flows, mic presence of Wassalu. This is your opinion, but how exactly is K Weenie more enterta

Another troll talking without hearing the music. Lol everything you just said K-Rino DESTROYS Lupe in, however much you wanna call him "Wassalu" and stan him, when you say shyt like mic presence in it when even some of Lupe's biggest stans say that's his weak point you lose credibility. This is just blind stanism without hearing both's full music.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah much wider and much better subject matter. K-Rino's music is much more powerful. Lupe often can be boring on the mic, and lyrically I feel he's overrated too, when you really break his shyt down, at his best he's a dope lyricist without question, but his best is so inconsistent, that's my issue or I'd be a bigger fan, that being said I still like and praise some of his work.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was actually gonna do a similar thread at some point, but it wasn't gonna be a baiting thread, was gonna be an actual through breakdown, I may still do that at some point if I get time.

For now though from some of Lupe's fan base (will post more later)...

Static Shock ‏@PrinceAlkaline 15 Jul 2013
@LupeFiasco k rino might get u lol. U my nikka, but duality is a sick track

Daps
Yeah much wider and much better subject matter. K-Rino's music is much more powerful. Lupe often can be boring on the mic, and lyrically I feel he's overrated too, when you really break his shyt down, at his best he's a dope lyricist without question, but his best is so inconsistent, that's my issue or I'd be a bigger fan, that being said I still like and praise some of his work.
His music is powerful yet the masses couldn't name one song of his.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His music is powerful yet the masses couldn't name one song of his.

The fact he's got multi millions of views while not being on a major simply shows how powerful his music really is, if the deals both had were reversed this wouldn't even be a question cause it would be obvious. but fame manipulates people's head cause they go with the more famous 1. But I judge off only quality and merit not that other bullshyt, and that's 1 it's K-Rino by an absolute landslide...