Lupe vs K rino

Lupe Fiasco vs K Rino

• Lupe Fiasco

• K rino

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Another troll talking without hearing the music. Lol everything you just said K-Rino DESTROYS Lupe in, however much you wanna call him "Wassalu" and stan him, when you say shyt like mic presence in it when even some of Lupe's biggest stans say that's his weak point you lose credibility. This is just blind stanism without hearing both's full music.
Lupe's music is just more captivating to me so how does that make me a stan?

Daps
[QUOTE="The Ruler 09, post: 14049995, member: 4997"]The fact he's got multi millions of plays while not being on a major simply shows how powerful his music really is, if the deals both had were reverse this wouldn't even be a question cause it would be obvious. but fame manipulates people's head cause they go with the more famous 1. But I judge off only quality and merit not that other bullshyt, and that's 1 it's K-Rino by an absolute landslide...[/QUOTE]
Where the fukk are you getting these numbers from :laff:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe's music is just more captivating to me so how does that make me a stan?

Because you haven't heard K-Rino's full music to judge, infact I think only recently you said you've clicked on just 5 K-Rino songs. This is the ULTIMATE stanning and ignorance, you are picking 1 artist over the other without hearing 1 of the other's music, worse yet you try to do it in an arrogant egotistical way where you downplay 1 of the artists, actually the 1 who's vastly superior, if this isn't stanning I don't know what is lol.

Daps
Because you haven't heard K-Rino's full music to judge, infact I think only recently you said you've clicked on just 5 K-Rino songs. This is the ULTIMATE stanning and ignorance, you are picking 1 artist over the other without hearing 1 of the other's music, worse yet you try to do it in an arrogant egotistical way where you downplay 1 of the artists, actually the 1 who's vastly superior, if this isn't stanning I don't know what is lol.
You can't force people to listen to poorly mixed, monotone pseudo intellectual music. That's the fanbase is still miniscule. The nikkas delivery is ass juice and beat selection is questionable. He's not a terrible rapper by any means, but for a guy whose been rapping for 2 decades he hasn't evolved musically.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="The Ruler 09, post: 14049995, member: 4997"]The fact he's got multi millions of plays while not being on a major simply shows how powerful his music really is, if the deals both had were reverse this wouldn't even be a question cause it would be obvious. but fame manipulates people's head cause they go with the more famous 1. But I judge off only quality and merit not that other bullshyt, and that's 1 it's K-Rino by an absolute landslide...
Where the fukk are you getting these numbers from :laff:[/QUOTE]

Youtube...

Look for yourself and add all the numbers up for the plays and it will be multi millions...

Infact the Grand Deception song by itself has...

2.814473 million views...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've listened to deprogrammed and it was boring

This contradicts what you said very recently. Anyway this is far too little to judge, K-Rino has 36 album and you're judging off 1 album? Again ignorant stannism, I could easily listen to Lasers and judge Lupe off that, but no, I've listened to ALL his albums and even his mixtapes before I judged, I'm objective, you're a stan...

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
This contradicts what you very recently. Anyway this is far to little to judge, K-Rino has 36 album and you're judging off 1 album? Again ignorant stannism, I could easily listen to Lasers and judge Lupe off that, but no, I've listened to ALL his albums and even his mixtapes before I judged, I'm objective, you're a stan...
Have u listened to all of Young thug's music?
:mjpls:

Have u listened to all of the Migos mixtapes

Have u listened to all of Lil herb's tapes?

So if I said I found em better than k rino by miles u would be cool with that right?

Unless u have listened to their whole discography? :mjpls:

Daps
This poll was already done, K-Rino won. This 1 will get skewed now lol. But I'll answer the question anyway since I've just come back here.

Lupe isn't on K-Rino's level, if you look at discography K-Rino wins hands down, K-Rino is a better lyricist, better concepts and more creative, more emotionally touching songs, better storytelling, much better voice, more styles and better content, Lupe really and truly in my view isn't even on K-Rino's level. K-Rino is an MC and artist in the highest bracket you can compare with artists such as KRS-One, 2 Pac, Nas etc, not a Lupe. Lupe at his best is good but objectively speaking he really isn't even in the same galaxy as K-Rino.

People will of course vote Lupe, 1 to troll and 2 because that's what they feel they are supposed to do because he's more known. I could show people who are BOTH K-Rino and Lupe fans and have heard all their work that pick K-Rino. Infact even myself, I'm not a hater of Lupe at all, there are Lupe songs I like, even at least 1 album I like and thought was good from him. He has some good songs and is a capable lyricist and MC on his day, the problem with him for me is his day isn't consistent enough and he has flaws which hurt the listenability of his music. I think some latched on to Lupe to stan a he was like that "new lyricist" they could stan, in an era where the lyrics have fallen down the drain in the mainstream apart form artists such as Nas etc... But they overhype mad shyt he does and get impressed by shyt that is wack and try to make excuses for it, reaches or citing complexity without realizing that isn't synonymous with efficiency. Lupe has a lot of shyt pseudo intellectuals eat up, cause they feel like they are smart for solving a pointless ineffective puzzle, ok but that's not for everyone. And I don't even want to put Lupe JUST in that box because he has his historically done more, I liked what he did on Muhammad Walks, I liked some of the joints on F&L 2 even though some of his core fans didn't like that album, I did, I also even liked some joints on Lasers (All Black Everything) and some others, if Lupe was at that standard all the time this would be closer, but he's not and it isn't....
Lupe has a much larger and more diverse fanbase it's that plain and simple.

Daps
This contradicts what you said very recently. Anyway this is far too little to judge, K-Rino has 36 album and you're judging off 1 album? Again ignorant stannism, I could easily listen to Lasers and judge Lupe off that, but no, I've listened to ALL his albums and even his mixtapes before I judged, I'm objective, you're a stan...
I just don't enjoy listening to K Rino's music. There's a plethora of rappers whose full discography I haven't listened to who I think are better artists than Lupe, but In my opinion his music is just more enjoyable

Daps
Exactly Lupe has a bigger fan base so people aren't judging off music and skills but off fame. I agree with that.
So what were they judging it off of in that thread you mentioned earlier that said K rino was "ahead/" of Lupe in a poll? What changed from that thread to this one.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't enjoy listening to K Rino's music. There's a plethora of rappers whose full discography I haven't listened to who I think are better artists than Lupe, but In my opinion his music is just more enjoyable

You haven't heard K-Rino's music yet you are making blanket statements about it/him and comparing to other artists. This is ignorant. You are entitled to your opinion and view, but you can't escape the fact it's an ignorant bias view. I don't care who you like better lol, but at least be honest about your lack of knowledge about the subject and it's just stanning not an objective view that holds any valid merit.

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
You haven't heard K-Rino's music yet you are making blanket statements about it/him and comparing to other artists. This is ignorant. You are entitled to your opinion and view, but you can't escape the fact it's an ignorant bias view. I don't care who you like better lol, but at least be honest about your lack of knowledge about the subject and it's just stanning not an objective view that holds any valid merit.
Have u listened to all of Young thug's music?
:mjpls:

Have u listened to all of the Migos mixtapes

Have u listened to all of Lil herb's tapes?

So if I said I found em better than k rino by miles u would be cool with that right?

Unless u have listened to their whole discography? :mjpls:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what were they judging it off of in that thread you mentioned earlier that said K rino was "ahead/" of Lupe in a poll? What changed from that thread to this one.

More trolls now so are voting Lupe automatically because of the trolling that's been going on. But to be honest I don't hold hardly any merit to polls on here anyway, so were probably voting ignorantly then as ignorantly now. Unless it's artists people have heard the whole work of and similar statures polls on here don't really indicate much cause there are so many mindless dikkriders and sheep, they don't vote off knowledge, they vote off their stanning and hatred for artists. If you wanna debate the actual question in depth I will come back on here later and we can do that...

Last edited: