@Billy Ocean @The Ruler 09

Corny as fvck. Stop posting.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SirBiatch Everything about you is based off homoerotism, it's disgusting. You won't find 1 post from me like that, I could find plenty of yours, you literally refer to yourself as a "pretty bytch", said you've been known as bytch for over 10 years and call other men "pretty"

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Never mind the parrots in lust. The real question is: why y'all such parrots to begin with? @The Ruler 09 @Billy Ocean

Y'all will say the same shyt in every post. every thread. It's too easy to skip over your stuff.

"stop posting."
"Shut yo bytch ass up."
"you called him pretty"
"DJ Premier likes K-Rino."

blah blah blah

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This person is just talking out his ass

That he tried to bite his style, I wouldn't necessarily agree with that either. But he does have elements of K-Rino's style in him and K-Rino was doing it WAY before Lupe, just K-Rino does it much better than Lupe.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed so far there are 18-19 trolls I counted at a glance that voted for Lupe, therefore as they should be disqualified it shows a more truer reflection and who should be winning. And why the rightful winner was winning in the last poll.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That he tried to bite his style, I wouldn't necessarily agree with that either. But he does have elements of K-Rino's style in him and K-Rino was doing it WAY before Lupe, just K-Rino does it much better than Lupe.
Let's not get carried away :youngsabo:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Never mind the parrots in lust. The real question is: why y'all such parrots to begin with? @The Ruler 09 @Billy Ocean

Y'all will say the same shyt in every post. every thread. It's too easy to skip over your stuff.

"stop posting."
"Shut yo bytch ass up."
"you called him pretty"
"DJ Premier likes K-Rino."

blah blah blah

Ok. Facts still remains that you're a coward and the worst poster in the Booth. You posting pictures of parrots ain't gon change that.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Ok. Facts still remains that you're a coward and the worst poster in the Booth.

worse than BaronX? :russ:

I consider it an honor if I'm more WOAT than he is because he's giving me some real competition.

You posting pictures of parrots ain't gon change that.

I'm just posting the selfies you sent me in a PM

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
Lupe the killah rightfully bodied this poll.
Who yall gon compare him 2 next?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe the killah rightfully bodied this poll.
Who yall gon compare him 2 next?

Well he lost to DMX so if polls are accurate X is better? He lost to Nas too. Personally I don't pay much attention to polls on here, particularly when people haven't heard 1 of the artists in question.

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
Well he lost to DMX so if polls are accurate X is better? He lost to Nas too. Personally I don't pay much attention to polls on here, particularly when people haven't heard 1 of the artists in question.
Nas is one of the goats and most people only voted for dmx because of his hype and sales, no one really explained why dmx was better besides his hype.