Lupe Fiasco vs K Rino

• Lupe Fiasco

• K rino

Results are only viewable after voting.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
More trolls now so are voting Lupe automatically because of the trolling that's been going on. But to be honest I don't hold hardly any merit to polls on here anyway, so were probably voting ignorantly then as ignorantly now. Unless it's artists people have heard the whole work off and similar statures polls on here don't really indicate much cause there are so many mindless dikkriders and sheep, they don't vote off knowledge, they vote off their stanning and hatred for artists. If you wanna debate the actual question in depth I will come back on here later and we can do that...
Have u listened to all of Young thug's music?
:mjpls:

Have u listened to all of the Migos mixtapes

Have u listened to all of Lil herb's tapes?

So if I said I found em better than k rino by miles u would be cool with that right?

Unless u have listened to their whole discography? :mjpls:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Garrett Sechelski‏@SkiBronJames 29 Jul 2009
@Deejaymoon it consists of Big L, Nas, Kanye, KRS-One, K-Rino, The Roots, Saigon, Wale, Lupe Fiasco

Alloyius McIlwaine‏@culturesclothes 9 Nov 2010
@MissLadyCc my Top 5 right now is Canibus, Immortal Technique, Pharoahe Monch, K-Rino & Lupe Fiasco

B.GUNTER‏@BGshock11 12 Jun 2011
Jus got put on @DonaldGlover . Childish Gambino, K-Rino @ZROMOCITYDON @LupeFiasco & Fat Pat are my top 5 right now #realmusic #no1listens

Reggie‏@Jay_El_Tee_22 9 Feb 2012
My top three favorite rappers right now are Eminem, K-Rino, Lupe Fiasco. fukk Sean Carter, Dwayne Carter, and Aubrey Graham!

Kyle Crane‏@TooPoetix 3 Jun 2012
@MannyLaFlare_ Kendrick Lamar. Skyzoo. Chino XL. Nas. AZ. K-Rino. Vinnie Paz. Talib Kweli. Lupe Fiasco. Like 100 others I could name.

Reggie‏@Jay_El_Tee_22 9 Jul 2012
#10FavoriteRappers 2Pac, Nas, K-Rino, J.Cole, Eminem, Biggie, Lauryn Hill, Cassidy, Lupe Fiasco, Mos Def

Torres Daisy‏@_GenuineDee 8 Aug 2012
#RapperThatSpitTheTruth J.Cole , Common, Wale, MeekMill , NAS, K-Rino,Immortal Technique, Lupe Fiasco, Z-ro,Biggie, Tupac, Emeniem..

The_Donof_Rythm_time‏@RickeyDaevon 12 Sep 2012
OldSkool4EVER Tupac, Big L, Big Pun, Immortal Technique, Canibus, AZ, K-Rino, Lupe Fiasco, Mos Def, Rakim, Talib Kweli, Outkast & Gang Starr

June 14th‏@DrancSinatra 23 Sep 2012
Lupe fiasco needs to hook up with K-RINO

Corney‏@DavidPRAldridge 29 Sep 2012
@Eliza_weeks Immortal Technique, Aimee allen, K rino , Lupe Fiasco ( words i never said )

R_oo_K‏@GoFRANKWitIt 7 Oct 2012
K- Rino Lecrae Lupe Fiasco Joey Bada$$ Prince Ea #MyTypeOfMusic

Even some of Lupe's fan base hold K-Rino in a high regard.

Daps
Have u listened to all of Young thug's music?
:mjpls:

Have u listened to all of the Migos mixtapes

Have u listened to all of Lil herb's tapes?

So if I said I found em better than k rino by miles u would be cool with that right?

Unless u have listened to their whole discography? :mjpls:
:salute: lol nikka is begging me to listen to all 36 of k rino's albums

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: lol nikka is begging me to listen to all 36 of k rino's albums

I'm not begging you nothing. I don't care what you do or don't listen to, all I'm saying is don't try to arrogantly act as an authority when you haven't even heard the other artist you're talking about, it's ridiculous and nonsensical.

Daps
Garrett Sechelski‏@SkiBronJames 29 Jul 2009
@Deejaymoon it consists of Big L, Nas, Kanye, KRS-One, K-Rino, The Roots, Saigon, Wale, Lupe Fiasco

Alloyius McIlwaine‏@culturesclothes 9 Nov 2010
@MissLadyCc my Top 5 right now is Canibus, Immortal Technique, Pharoahe Monch, K-Rino & Lupe Fiasco

B.GUNTER‏@BGshock11 12 Jun 2011
Jus got put on @DonaldGlover . Childish Gambino, K-Rino @ZROMOCITYDON @LupeFiasco & Fat Pat are my top 5 right now #realmusic #no1listens

Reggie‏@Jay_El_Tee_22 9 Feb 2012
My top three favorite rappers right now are Eminem, K-Rino, Lupe Fiasco. fukk Sean Carter, Dwayne Carter, and Aubrey Graham!

Kyle Crane‏@TooPoetix 3 Jun 2012
@MannyLaFlare_ Kendrick Lamar. Skyzoo. Chino XL. Nas. AZ. K-Rino. Vinnie Paz. Talib Kweli. Lupe Fiasco. Like 100 others I could name.

Reggie‏@Jay_El_Tee_22 9 Jul 2012
#10FavoriteRappers 2Pac, Nas, K-Rino, J.Cole, Eminem, Biggie, Lauryn Hill, Cassidy, Lupe Fiasco, Mos Def

Torres Daisy‏@_GenuineDee 8 Aug 2012
#RapperThatSpitTheTruth J.Cole , Common, Wale, MeekMill , NAS, K-Rino,Immortal Technique, Lupe Fiasco, Z-ro,Biggie, Tupac, Emeniem..

The_Donof_Rythm_time‏@RickeyDaevon 12 Sep 2012
OldSkool4EVER Tupac, Big L, Big Pun, Immortal Technique, Canibus, AZ, K-Rino, Lupe Fiasco, Mos Def, Rakim, Talib Kweli, Outkast & Gang Starr

June 14th‏@DrancSinatra 23 Sep 2012
Lupe fiasco needs to hook up with K-RINO

Corney‏@DavidPRAldridge 29 Sep 2012
@Eliza_weeks Immortal Technique, Aimee allen, K rino , Lupe Fiasco ( words i never said )

R_oo_K‏@GoFRANKWitIt 7 Oct 2012
K- Rino Lecrae Lupe Fiasco Joey Bada$$ Prince Ea #MyTypeOfMusic

Even some of Lupe's fan base hold K-Rino in a high regard.
Or some of K Rino's fan base hold Lupe in high regard. Lol what do these miscellaneous posts prove

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking about yourself. A majority of your posts on here are dedicated to K rino

That's actually factually not true. I think someone checked and 89 percent of my threads were about other topics. Even in the last couple of days I've made threads and spoke about other artists such as Brother Ali.... More ignorance from the ignorant, unsurprising.....

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no one on the Coli as brainwashed as The Ruler. fact.

But realistically and objectively since I will happily just say MY opinion regardless of what ANYBODY thinks that would indicate I'm the most non brainwashed person possible. No-one has brainwashed me into having my opinion, it's actually based off music and skill, and that's what the criteria SHOULD be.

You are actually the brainwashed 1, as you judge off lust and whoever makes dumb music that you relate to and who you judge as "pretty",

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Parrots.Gif

@Billy Ocean @The Ruler 09