Lyrical miracle rappers unappreciation

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If that’s the case how you explain the thousands of failed 90s and 00s rappers when “lyrical myrical” rap was the wave?

Facts is it became cool to be dumb or play down your intelligence in order to fit in, combined with nikkas getting lazy and not wanting to push themselves to be creative.
Did I say anything about success or fans liking your music?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Did I say anything about success or fans liking your music?

No, I didn't say anything about those things either, but you made it seem like it was something that anybody could do if they wanted to rap which is completely false.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
“Keep the most popular thing that a black man is good at and created dumbed down. Make them look foolish and get other black people to follow their lead. Some will even go as far as to defend the nonsense we created.
All it took us was buy a few ni~~ers that was willing to sell out their own kind and a fake fan base we created over the internet. Look at them now. Our plan worked. We got them to ignore the intelligent black man and praise the flunkie. We don’t have to invest another dollar into it. They are doing it for free now”

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If you listen to the verse and you don't like it..

It's not cause he's using a type of style

It's cause he's wack

All these dudes talking about lean and strippers are wack as fukc to me but I believe that they could possibly be dope

So even if you spit rappity rap raps, you should be saying things that make people go "oh shyt"

Kool G Rap is a rappity rapper

He also spits reality shyt

The two are not mutually exclusive

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
“Keep the most popular thing that a black man is good at and created dumbed down. Make them look foolish and get other black people to follow their lead. Some will even go as far as to defend the nonsense we created.
All it took us was buy a few ni~~ers that was willing to sell out their own kind and a fake fan base we created over the internet. Look at them now. Our plan worked. We got them to ignore the intelligent black man and praise the flunkie. We don’t have to invest another dollar into it. They are doing it for free now”

:whistle:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
lyrical miracle is more gibberish than talent

Two terms that Elitist :mjpls:

use that I hate

“Real hip-hop” and “mumble rap/per”

A lot of these artist (not all of them )

Either rhyme things that make no sense just rhyme to kick rhymes with no flow.

Or they have dope bars with no flow or rhythm .. and rapping was the wrong profession

:yeshrug:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Yo,
The Canibus is an animal..
With a mechanical mandible comin to damage you, spittin understandable…”

This shhit used to blow my entire mind as a kid lol