Lyrical miracle rappers unappreciation

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They shut on people that hone their skills, but dikkride the dude with ghostwriters, autotune, and assisted beats :dead:

As long as the lyrical miracle rappers say some shocking Ice Cube shyt, then I'm down with that.

Daps
so in the last couple of threads we have established there are 3 types of disliked rappers Das Efx quagmire gigidy, lyrical miracle, mumbly autotune abuse YT RHQ Future... what else am I missing?

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
that album sounds more abstract than "lyrical miracle"
Yes, you are correct. When i hear "lyrical miracle" it sounds to me as a rapper isnt talking about much.

To me there are a few songs on SC, where Ghost isnt saying nothing but it sounds amazing in the way Ghost penned his rhymes.

My 2 cents.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thread is kinda :what: because the type of rappers/music being criticized aren't really talked about heavily on this board. Nor were they ever a dominant factor in any era.

I'm not knocking dude for complaining about it but it's a very specific, odd thing to be upset about.

Fred.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I'm not particularly a huge fan of Tech 9, Talib Kweli & recent Em's "music" but you have to respect them for being good at an important aspect of Hip Hop
They're are some lyrical miracle rappers i hear though & i'm just like why :beli: but i'm sick of everybody sounding like Future & wave hopping & not writing their own rhymes but being proclaimed the best but watever:francis:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
You know what, even though I used Pharaohe Monch as an example, I don't think he's the rapper OP is describing. I just used him simply cause he's lyrical. A lyrical miracle rapper that OP is describing is Vinnie Paz and his crew he raps with. Rappers that can string a whole bunch of bars together yet aren't actually saying anything. It also doesn't help that these types of rappers often use trash ass production. Army of The Pharoahs is probably a good example of this. 6 verses of dudes aimlessly spitting over some booty production.

On the flip side, I can dig Future, but Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan ate some of the worst "rappers" I've ever hard. They make Soulja Boy and Plies sound like Nas and AZ.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"I'm a respectable, slick undetectable, erectable, seminole, tongue on her clit, slit like envelopes, eat like cannibals, hannibal."

Just some random ass example.

Anyone else tired of these lame ass lyrical miracle rappers? Just saw a dude on WorldStar in a bucket hat spittin faster than a lambo trying to cram as much multis in his verse as possible. I look at nikkas like this and I'm like
:snoop::bryan:

It's 2015, when will dudes start understanding that there is more to making dope hip-hop or music in general than just having a fast flow with multis. It's not hard sit down and write nonsensical multis with no direction or story, ANYONE can do it.

Same dudes that ask why they never blow up. It's because no one is trying to hear that shyt clown, all that lyrical miracle shyt goes right in the garbage.
Most of them can't write hooks or good songs to save their life.
Someone hates King Los :lolbron:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Finally a nikka who understands, J. Cole has all the resources to be one of the best rappers. He has the skills, can story tell, has the fanbase, but refuses to make replay worthy music:bryan:

Instead of rapping over those boring ass unexciting beats with his one-dimensional flow, he needs some one like Mike Will Made it or Metro Boomin. I guarantee you if Cole had more charisma, upgraded his delivery and chose better beats, his shyt would be FLAMESSSS.
Thank you for making this thread.

Thank you.

THANK YOU :damn: