M$ Really Releasing the Series X With No Next-Gen Games Brehs... (Release Dates Inside)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's gonna be in the same vein as LL :manny:
Which was a full game shorter than the main game.

Question, is a spin-off game not considered it's own game?

Is Fallout New Vegas an expansion of Fallout 3?
Is Captain Toad:Treasure tracker not it's own full game?
Is Tekken Tag Tournament just "DLC?
Is Wolfenstein:Youngblood just an expansion pack?

It's a silly argument to make. It is its own game, it just isn't the direct sequel to SM PS4.
You tryna downplay the game so hard :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jokes on you OP

this just means they get a full week head start playing games they already own

:troll:

Phil Spencer up and down a complete fukking maniac. :wow:

According to VGC’s development and retail sources, mid-November is exactly when PlayStation 5 is most likely to land. In the UK, we understand that PlayStation has already booked significant marketing spend for the seven days commencing on Friday, November 13. Multiple retail sources have also told us that a launch during this window would fit within their expectations.

Development and retail sources also agree that Xbox will launch first. Microsoft has told developers to plan towards a launch in the very first week of the November, we understand, which would also give it wiggle room to potentially slip into the second week and still launch ahead of Sony. Xbox sources indicated that the platform holder is also expecting PS5 to arrive within the week commencing November 13.

“Ideally, you’d want to launch before the end of November if you want to capitalise on the Christmas sales window, as getting your product out before the final payday of the year is a key move.”

For PS5, the suggested launch timing would mean it could release alongside key software such as Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077, and also get a head start on the lucrative Black Friday sales: a date platform holders typically want to avoid.

Analysis: When will PS5 release? | VGC

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which was a full game shorter than the main game.

Question, is a spin-off game not considered it's own game?

Is Fallout New Vegas an expansion of Fallout 3?
Is Captain Toad:Treasure tracker not it's own full game?
Is Tekken Tag Tournament just "DLC?
Is Wolfenstein:Youngblood just an expansion pack?

It's a silly argument to make. It is its own game, it just isn't the direct sequel to SM PS4.
You tryna downplay the game so hard :mjlol:

I don't need to downplay, just speaking the truth

There are levels

Fallout New Vegas is is a standalone game sure but it's still basically an EXPANSION to fallout.

Same with Wolfenstein

But hey I'm sure the same people that are good with spiderman are good with all the previous "standalone" farcry games and the reused concepts, assets, gameplay.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So....it’s not a DLC then. Do you even know what DLC means? :mjlol:

If you wanna argue semantic then the conversation is over. Clearly I know the game isn't just dlc....

But over all it's not a full fledged new game or it would promoted like one instead of a "stand alone" game in the spiderman universe.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dafuq are ya'll trying to argue with that retard for.:hhh:

Lets discuss possible launch bundles instead.

PS5 with Fifa 20. :wow:

PS5 with CoD. :wow: :wow:

PS5 with Spiderman. :wow::wow::wow:

M$ though. :jbhmm:

Buy a XBX with ten years of gamepass and a dozen McNuggets. :patrice:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you wanna argue semantic then the conversation is over. Clearly I know the game isn't just dlc....

But over all it's not a full fledged new game or it would promoted like one instead of a "stand alone" game in the spiderman universe.
Clearly you don’t. You tried to portray the game as some small DLC and when called out, pretend its just a matter of wording :mjlol:

It’s a full standalone game confirmed by the developers themselves.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't need to downplay, just speaking the truth

There are levels

Fallout New Vegas is is a standalone game sure but it's still basically an EXPANSION to fallout.

Same with Wolfenstein

But hey I'm sure the same people that are good with spiderman are good with all the previous "standalone" farcry games and the reused concepts, assets, gameplay.
This is semantics. An "Expansion" of something doesn't limit it. It just "expands" upon one thing. Spider-Man Miles Morales "expands" upon Miles story as he was in the first one. That "expansion" could've been a 2 hour dlc for PS4 but instead they made it a full fledged game for PS5. The way you're saying it's an "expansion" is you trying to corner it into some short DLC download. Like it's gonna be a $40 3 hour dlc or sumthin :mjlol:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can keep calling it a full game but it doesn't change the fact that it's a dlc expansion pack.

Sony stan's are hypocritical and continue to push narratives as "jokes" when in reality, the ps5 isn't releasing with anything next gen at launch either unless something is announced in the next couple months.
It's not a DLC expansion pack. It's a stand alone title. I doubt it's of the same scale as the previous title though.

I'm guessing it's closer to the scale of Infamous First Light than it is the previous Spider-Man game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clearly you don’t. You tried to portray the game as some small DLC and when called out, pretend its just a matter of wording :mjlol:

It’s a full standalone game confirmed by the developers themselves.

This is semantics. An "Expansion" of something doesn't limit it. It just "expands" upon one thing. Spider-Man Miles Morales "expands" upon Miles story as he was in the first one. That "expansion" could've been a 2 hour dlc for PS4 but instead they made it a full fledged game for PS5. Saying it's an "expansion" is you trying to corner it into short DLC status. Like it's gonna be a $40 3 hour dlc.

All this to say it's a stand alone expansion aka DLC for some people.

I'm not a fan of this :yeshrug:

Just give my man Miles a full fledged blown open Spiderman 2 game, depending on the combat 9 times out of 10 I would have been getting a PS5 at launch for that.

But not this:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this to say it's a stand alone expansion aka DLC for some people.

I'm not a fan of this :yeshrug:

Just give my man Miles a full fledged blown open Spiderman 2 game, depending on the combat 9 times out of 10 I would have been getting a PS5 at launch for that.

But not this:manny:
You're being disingenuous. :smh:

Xbox Series X is just an expansion of Xbox One X. Sameish controller, UI and games. :troll:

Just give us a new console with new controller, interface, exclusives and I'm getting that at launch. :troll: