M$ Really Releasing the Series X With No Next-Gen Games Brehs... (Release Dates Inside)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honestly I could care less if it’s a expansion, the fact that you now play as Breh Spider-Man is a instant cop. That franchise is a goldmine, Sony can milk that another generation with content and people will cop
Breh nobody saying you shouldn’t be excited.

@The Mad Titan was just speaking to the hypocrisy of the OP and Sony stan coalition.

As usual their narratives conflict and collapse upon each other, so then we are just left with a bunch of jewelzing and memes. :manny:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Now its "y'all want to argue over semantics..." N*gga it is a dlc or it isn't, that's not semantics, that's mental gymnastics of you trying to make an issue where one does not exist.

Let's call it a dlc, so you XThots can feel better about it...that should make you furious that Sony is about to ice skate on your whole release based on a "dlc".

I swear I've never seen people be so excited to ether themselves.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Now its "y'all want to argue over semantics..." N*gga it is a dlc or it isn't, that's not semantics, that's mental gymnastics of you trying to make an issue where one does not exist.

Let's call it a dlc, so you XThots can feel better about it...that should make you furious that Sony is about to ice skate on your whole release based on a "dlc".

Just laugh at them
sM6FQdf.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Dafuq are ya'll trying to argue with that retard for.:hhh:

Lets discuss possible launch bundles instead.

PS5 with Fifa 20. :wow:

PS5 with CoD. :wow: :wow:

PS5 with Spiderman. :wow::wow::wow:

M$ though. :jbhmm:

Buy a XBX with ten years of gamepass and a dozen McNuggets. :patrice:
2 of those games are multiplatform, quit bullshytting

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No offence breh but launch and launch window have two different meanings.

Think we'll see it around March 2021.

I mean, I’m not suggesting it’s gonna come out on launch day. It wouldn’t make sense for insomniac to release two big games at the same time much less sony releasing two big games at the same time. No console has ever released more one major 1st party game with a system. Even games they considered launch titles on switch like arms and splatoon 2 came out 4 and 5 months later.

By launch i mean within 3 months, which is fine for me if they got big games consistently coming out which seems to be the case. They got demon souls, within that window also as it was jsut rated in Taiwan.

If Microsoft has next gen exclusive games coming out within the first 5 months then they are doing great but that doesn’t look like the case.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Launch window is going to be more like 6 months.

Will be interesting to see if we get something other than Miles Morales at launch. Demon Souls would fit in nicely as it would be different from everything else releasing around that time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Launch window is going to be more like 6 months.

Will be interesting to see if we get something other than Miles Morales at launch. Demon Souls would fit in nicely as it would be different from everything else releasing around that time.

They’re dumb if they drop a bunch of big games in November. There’s already mad 3rd party AAA titles coming out in November along with the console launches, cyberpunk, assassins creed, CoD, Yakuza (not aaa), Kena possibly, a major DLC for Destiny.

I expect something like Spider-man, and bugsnax for November, and demon souls and something else in jan, and ratchet & clank in feb or march