M$ Really Releasing the Series X With No Next-Gen Games Brehs... (Release Dates Inside)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're being disingenuous. :smh:

Xbox Series X is just an expansion of Xbox One X. Sameish controller, UI and games. :troll:

Just give us a new console with new controller, interface, exclusives and I'm getting that at launch. :troll:

Phil Spencer sees this as a mid-gen expansion. And I'm not even trolling.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're being disingenuous. :smh:

Xbox Series X is just an expansion of Xbox One X. Sameish controller, UI and games. :troll:

Just give us a new console with new controller, interface, exclusives and I'm getting that at launch. :troll:

:blessed:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think Miles is like Farcry Blood Dragon, since it reuses the map

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I remember this same very argument when Splatoon 2 came out. I just hope this energy is the same going forward for every future game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Xbox Series X is just an expansion of Xbox One X. Sameish controller, UI and games. :troll:Just give us a new console with new controller, interface, exclusives and I'm getting that at launch. :troll:
Outside of Nintendo none of these companies are really even trying to change the way we game. Both the PS5 and XBSX are more powerful versions of what we had.

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
TLL was a full game though
A 1 hour game can be a “full game”

They didn’t charge full price for TLL for a reason.

It was a smaller spinoff based off the assets of the main game as opposed to a full fledged new sequel.

Sony’s own words

Sony said:
“I guess you could call it an expansion and an enhancement to the previous game,
:manny:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can keep calling it a full game but it doesn't change the fact that it's a dlc expansion pack.

Sony stan's are hypocritical and continue to push narratives as "jokes" when in reality, the ps5 isn't releasing with anything next gen at launch either unless something is announced in the next couple months.
Honestly I could care less if it’s a expansion, the fact that you now play as Breh Spider-Man is a instant cop. That franchise is a goldmine, Sony can milk that another generation with content and people will cop