Maidana's Camp: "We Beat Josesito Lopez And Adrien Broner, Why Dont We Have A Chance To Beat Floyd?"

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but he also beat the ever living hell outta Broner.......

Does that mean he can beat Floyd?:what:

The ONLY way you can make this statement and believe this somehow relates to Floyd is if you believe that Maidana beat an elite fighter:youngsabo:

So you saying that Broner is on Floyd heels, and by Maidana beating him, that Maidana can hang with Floyd as well:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz wants broner to beat maidana soon as possible:laff:

I dont care about Maidana. I'm talking separate of Maidana/Broner.

I believe Maidana is only a B-/C+ fighter and he upset Broner. I dont believe Maidana can win 1 round against Floyd. I also dont believe Floyd and Broner are equals, so what does beating Broner mean when it comes to Floyd?:manny:

It would be different if I believed Maidana could actually win some rounds, but the way Floyd beat Canelo convinced me that no one that fights in that "mauling JLC" style will ever be able to win more than 2 rounds against Floyd ever again with Sr. in his corner

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
canelo didnt know what he was doing. he threw a handful of punches every round and fought like he didnt want to know who he wanted to be and what he wanted to do. maidana is a limited fighter but he knows who he is and he knows what he wants to do. he wouldnt go out there and look lost and not have an identity like canelo. he would let his hands go and try to make it a fight and thats the kind of fight i want to see floyd in. i think that fight would look something like mayweather vs jesus chavez and that was a stoppage win for floyd but that was a great fight and chavez made floyd at least have to earn that

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont care about Maidana. I'm talking separate of Maidana/Broner.

I believe Maidana is only a B-/C+ fighter and he upset Broner. I dont believe Maidana can win 1 round against Floyd. I also dont believe Floyd and Broner are equals, so what does beating Broner mean when it comes to Floyd?:manny:

It would be different if I believed Maidana could actually win some rounds, but the way Floyd beat Canelo convinced me that no one that fights in that "mauling JLC" style will ever be able to win more than 2 rounds against Floyd ever again with Sr. in his corner

Neither khan or maidana has a chance against floyd.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I got no problem with Maidana saying JLC beat Floyd in the 1st fight. Hell, a lot of nikkas think that. shyt was a close fight that could have went either way.

The problem is dude is comparing himself to an all around superior boxer and acting like he can replicate that same success.

Castillo is a wayyyy better fighter than Maidana with a wayyy better career. Better technique, better defense, better body punching, just better everything. JLC was the only dude capable of using that pressure style effectively against Mayweather because he's built for that and has always fought that way. These new nikkas can't even cut off the ring like Castillo, but they wanna use his style to beat dude..:snoop:

If Maidana was capable of fighting like JLC he wouldn't have gotten schooled by Alexander in a fight where he wasn't even competitive in the least. Yeah he beat Lopez, Broner and Soto Karass, but all those dudes had some good moments in their fights and were competitive.

I mean if you wanna sell a Floyd fight, go ahead. If you think you can land a big punch cool. You think you can make a decent fight out of it cool, but don't start bringing up other nikkas names like you can do what they did when you haven't shown that you're capable of doing that shyt before. Like I'm supposed to believe Maidana is going to magically turn himself into a prime JLC for one night only. :childplease: Why don't you do that for the Broner rematch first. :heh:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Does that mean he can beat Floyd?:what:

The ONLY way you can make this statement and believe this somehow relates to Floyd is if you believe that Maidana beat an elite fighter:youngsabo:

So you saying that Broner is on Floyd heels, and by Maidana beating him, that Maidana can hang with Floyd as well:mjpls:
You're not making any sense at this point and you obviously haven't been reading my posts so, whatever.

You're creeping into to skip levels with this shyt between you and Broner

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You're not making any sense at this point and you obviously haven't been reading my posts so, whatever.

You're creeping into to skip levels with this shyt between you and Broner

Broner doesn't matter....matter of fact, YOU brought him up and quoted while specifically telling me Maidana beat Broner, and now you acting surprised I responded about that fight:snoop:

For the last time: Just because he beat Lopez and Broner means nothing when it comes to Floyd Mayweather. Floyd is a much superior fighter than both of them. For anyone to cosign that casual train of thought that Garcia spoke in is ridiculous to me. He literally said "Mariana beat Lopez and Broner. ...why can't he beat Floyd? " as if those other 2 fighters are on Floyd's level and it gives any indication on how a Floyd fight would turn out:snoop:

You're better than this:ufdup:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yeah but he also beat the ever living hell outta Broner.......

You brought this up as if it has anything to do with how a Maidana vs Floyd fight would turn out. But you say I'm not making sense:what:

Floyd will beat the hell out of Broner as well:manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This is like Thurman saying that since Shane hurt Floyd he can as well, since he hits real hard too, but not considering the fact that Shane has beaten wayyy better fighters than Thurman has.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yall falling for the hype. Thinking that Maidana would actually have a chance to even hurt Mayweather or even win 1 single round.:snoop:

We've seen this same song and dance before. I guarantee after Maidana beat Lopez, if someone would've to said he would be an "interesting" fight for Floyd, yall would've called them a casual and ran them out #TheRing:rudy:
I don't think anyone us buying any hype or even thinks that there is a snowball's chance in hell that Maidana wins the fight. However that doesn't mean Maidana shouldn't be in the running for a Floyd fight or that the Maidana camp shouldn't be pushing for the fight either.
At this moment the only other name being tossed out there for Mayweather in May is Amir Khan and honestly You can make the argument that Maidana should get the shot ahead of Amir just based off of recent achievements.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You brought this up as if it has anything to do with how a Maidana vs Floyd fight would turn out. But you say I'm not making sense:what:

Floyd will beat the hell out of Broner as well:manny:
Newzz you're my boy and I'm down with #BandCamp but your agenda is obvious

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Newzz you're my boy and I'm down with #BandCamp but your agenda is obvious

It should be. I wanna see Floyd fight something else than someone who thinks that the way JLC fought is the key to beating Mayweather:manny:

Hell, give me Bradley vs Floyd. At least he will try something new in order to win.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bradley/Floyd is the best fight in boxing right now of course we'd rather see that. How do you already know Garcia/Maidana's gameplan(even though floyd would UD him easy) you didn't call out Maidanas game plan for beating the shyt out of AB

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
They have a point, and don't turn this into a "well they wouldn't make it a tough fight" cause NOBODY is beating Floyd 154 and down. He would have to jump way outta his comfort zone to 160 to face a legitimate threat.
Correct and even then he still will the favorite.