Maidana's Camp: "We Beat Josesito Lopez And Adrien Broner, Why Dont We Have A Chance To Beat Floyd?"

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Yall falling for the hype. Thinking that Maidana would actually have a chance to even hurt Mayweather or even win 1 single round.:snoop:

We've seen this same song and dance before. I guarantee after Maidana beat Lopez, if someone would've to said he would be an "interesting" fight for Floyd, yall would've called them a casual and ran them out #TheRing:rudy:
So who would you suggest Floyd fight next? It better not be Khan. Maidana is the best option at the moment. There's no Sergio, no Danny Garcia, no Pac, no Bradley. So whats left?

And while you're at it, name a fighter south of 160 that has a legitimate chance of beating Floyd. There's no one. At this point it's about finding a worthy sacrifice to the god of the shoulder roll.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So who would you suggest Floyd fight next? It better not be Khan. Maidana is the best option at the moment. There's no Sergio, no Danny Garcia, no Pac, no Bradley. So whats left?

And while you're at it, name a fighter south of 160 that has a legitimate chance of beating Floyd. There's no one. At this point it's about finding a worthy sacrifice to the god of the shoulder roll.

Khan beat Maidana though:mjpls:

I'm tired of giving the same speech of why I would prefer to see Khan vs Floyd over Maidana vs Floyd:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
But I thought GB had this superior stable of nikkas though... We in here arguing over Khan and Maidana to be Floyds opponents :snoop:

:bryan:

TR has the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th best WW's:manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:bryan:

TR has the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th best WW's:manny:

iObzznX2xz9oL.gif

#2 in TB

#9 in JMM

#15 in Manny

0LYkXt

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maidana does not stand a chance with Floyd but I don't begrudge a fighter for believing in himself. I don't understand why dudes get bent out of shape with these things, what is a fighter/man supposed to say?