Man, it doesnt get any fukking better than the Wire

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yeah youre confused...........go watch the scene again. Butchie says your man avon aint got no flex. And hes saying that as in avon isnt flexible to let it go because butchie is losing a good customer,which he already mentioned early.

what would killing the co accomplish?the main goal of it was getting avon a reduced sentence.

Good plan, but still a perceived p*ssy ass move by the og's,, not to mention Avon sentence wasnt long and was gonna get early anyway Stringer did have his genius moments, it's that joe had his number, fukking him over.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole series was piff but season 4 is the best followed by season 2. Don;t know why y'all talk shyt about season 2, had great characters like Frank, Zig, Vondas, had D'Angelo's story line and "suicide", Sergei. Season 4 was the best because it was depressing to watch what happened to Mike, Namond, Dukie, and Randy.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Whole series was piff but season 4 is the best followed by season 2. Don;t know why y'all talk shyt about season 2, had great characters like Frank, Zig, Vondas, had D'Angelo's story line and "suicide", Sergei. Season 4 was the best because it was depressing to watch what happened to Mike, Namond, Dukie, and Randy.

:salute: I feel the exact same way...

Season 2 was just so intricate, wasn't what you expected following season 1, but it got deep and still showed the streets too. Nice balance

Season 4 could have you cryin depending on what type person you are, felt like those were YOUR kids or brothers or nephews or something

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Just got done watching re watching season 3 yesterday :blessed:

how is oz keep hearing good things about it??

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
man its crazy how many lines and characters in the show are google suggested searches. the goat show man

being able to watch the show with a rewind feature and the internet is almost necessary. so many things you end up missing

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
wasnt your corny ass on sohh too?but somehow u just found out bout the Wire?

show was better when nikkas was watching a scene,discussing it and look forward to the next one
not watching the whole shyt in one seating with no bathroom breaks

fukking foreigners mayne

:snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wasnt your corny ass on sohh too?but somehow u just found out bout the Wire?

show was better when nikkas was watching a scene,discussing it and look forward to the next one
not watching the whole shyt in one seating with no bathroom breaks

fukking foreigners mayne

:snoop:

*sigh* you are easily one of the worst posters on this site man :smh:
Whats with you?

Anyways, did you not see the fact I said its my third time watching. Well now you know dimwit. :ufdup:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they shot my girl Kima though :wow::sadcam:

Its like Im watching it for the first time

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I thought season 2 was good, but the general viewers didn't think so and were starting to lose interest, which is why they went back to the streets for season 3 and never looked back.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stringer was always kinda hoeish, creeping on D's girl as soon as he was out the picture.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Only dramatic series that came so close was Breaking Bad

Not many nikkas from this show got acting careers from it which sucks but Michael Kenneth Williams and Idris Elba did :obama:. Happy for them nikkas