Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I take back what i said about season 2 :whew:

I forgot all this sh!t happened

Jus finished watching the shootout where the lil kid got killed :sadcam:

i'm on episode 9

edit: watching as we speak its crazy how ppl get killed over such bullshyt :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
marlo and his team were about to be massacred if it wasnt for stringer snitching. They were literally tooling up to dead him.

so many things we forget... and they could have had omar at his grandma's house but sent the two dumbasses who missed and hit the hat

by the end, marlo had to pay avon just to talk to the man who could get him the name of the connect. so he was still bossing it up in jail, with only like 3-4 years to go on his sentence. to the point that marlo still had to come to him at the end of the day

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:pachaha:

Who handled that for Avon, Stringer at that point Avon relinquished authority to Stringer, so therectically Stringer word was Avons word, and the only way String only way of handling the co, rather than kill the co like a Avon or Marlo would do, he rather tried to plant drugs on a law enforcement officer in a passive aggressive ass p*ssy ass way on top of stupid and dangerous, yeah Butchie might of said Avon but the idea and follow thru was all Stringer, another instant of the show showing weird p*ssy ass ways Stringer tried to handle a street sitaution

all that is wrong

the co was fukking with avon.. who had years... so THEY (cause avon was in on it) devised a plan... avon told d to not do any drugs for a week or so. then he flooded the prison with bad drugs, cause mad o.d.'s

he then went to the warden to make a deal. he'll solve all these murders and who brought in the drugs, but he wants out in months.... not years

they plant the drugs on the co. he goes to jail forever and avon is free NOW.. not years down the line. seems like a smart ass plan to me. ooooooooor they coulda just killed him and avon sit in jail longer

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
so many things we forget... and they could have had omar at his grandma's house but sent the two dumbasses who missed and hit the hat

by the end, marlo had to pay avon just to talk to the man who could get him the name of the connect. so he was still bossing it up in jail, with only like 3-4 years to go on his sentence. to the point that marlo still had to come to him at the end of the day
Word, what really did the Barksdale crew in was including those two dumb nikkas in so many important missions...they stayed fukking up

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
all that is wrong

the co was fukking with avon.. who had years... so THEY (cause avon was in on it) devised a plan... avon told d to not do any drugs for a week or so. then he flooded the prison with bad drugs, cause mad o.d.'s

he then went to the warden to make a deal. he'll solve all these murders and who brought in the drugs, but he wants out in months.... not years

they plant the drugs on the co. he goes to jail forever and avon is free NOW.. not years down the line. seems like a smart ass plan to me. ooooooooor they coulda just killed him and avon sit in jail longer

It was weebay the guard was fukkin with,cuz he murdered a family member.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't know why Avon didn't just give Slim Charles the OK to murk Marlo and co when they had the chance. :snoop:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Murphy Homes PJ's, which season 1 was initially based on

murphy%2520model-edit.jpg

Oct. 7, 1961--Model of Murphy Homes (Courtesy of Baltimore Sun)

grandmother-murphy-edit.jpg

May 12, 1964--Mrs. Rosa Butler talks to Lynette House, 3, in yard of Murphy Homes, Baltimore's first public housing with apartments designed especially for the elderly, opened in the fall of 1964. (Courtesy of Baltimore Sun)

front%2520desk-edit.jpg

Nov. 29, 1976-- Franzonta Gaither, a resident security guard keeps an eye on closed circuit cameras on the lobby of the high-rise in George Murphy Homes (Courtesy of Baltimore Sun)

orignal%2520crop%2520of%2520basketball-edit.jpg

rotated-investigators-edit.jpg

Investigators peer out the balcony window at an apartment in Murphy Homes (Courtesy of Baltimore Sun)

cops%2520in%2520murphy-edit.jpg

April 27, 1984--Police gather evidence at apartment in 1000 block of Argyle Ave., after a shooting and stabbing incident. (Courtesy of Baltimore Sun)

kid%2520in%2520murphy-edit.jpg

cops%2520in%2520murphy2-edit.jpg

demo2-edit.jpg