Man, it saddens me how many black men and women just are NOT allowed to be GREAT!!!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I mean look at us. Everybody digs our swag, our style, envies our athletic ability, our art, our cultural contributions, there ain't nobody like us...but damn if we had that economic clout we'd be unstoppable!

Instead, we surrounded by hating ass bytches that see how great we are and get threatened and want to curb our progress and make sure we fail or never get on the level of everyone else in society.

Every other race is just weaker...they don't hold a candle to us...Like I don't even understand why you brothas get so vexed about white dudes dating black women, no white man, asian man, spanish man, indian man, is EVER holding a candle to the ASIATIC BLACK MAN! NEVER. I see them. I know they are never EVER gonna be on my level. You may got money...you may got opportunities, but they ain't NEVER gonna be like me...you ain't never gonna be anything close to me...you do everything to keep up with us! and shut us out from even being great collectively cause y'all hate us...y'all hate we came first. WE the original.I see how much this society hates strong black men and women. fukk I look like trying to aspire to be like a cac when cacs trying to be like us!

I'll never stop fighting so that future generations of black folks can have the opportunities we still fighting for now!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
fukk the rules. That's the #2 rule for Blacks in White supremacy for accomplishment but #1 is understand it and know what is what. A lot of Blacks got it backwards. We don't understand it and we like fukk it. Only thing we do is fukk ourselves up.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black people are special and everybody knows it....even our lowest shine brighter then white ppl brightest....u can put a black dope fiend in a room with a billionaire...i guarantee the dope fiend will have more personality.....charisma......drop more gems

even when we turn our swag down to fit in it still comes out...because its natural and unforced .... thats why they keep us out the economic system....thats the really the only thing they got on us is the money...and weapons i guess

they used to sell us the belief, they had more because of their high IQs, which is proven false...because when u talk to the avg non black...they dont know wtf is going on out here....they're lost in the mix

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I was thinking about this in reference to a friend the other day. Brilliant mind, very intelligent but raised in the slums where her mother developed a drug addiction and eventually died of HIV. She's never had a positive role model in her life and seems to be heading down the same road in addition to a lot of PTSD due to the traumatic events she's experienced being raised in that environment. Sometimes I daydream of an alternate universe where all the brothers and sisters I grew up with who where victims of conditions they didn't have much control over grew up in a totally different environment where they are given the opportunities to make a difference in the world instead of merely trying survive in it. Sad shyt man.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Boom.

I am great. Fucc the bullchit. lmao
^^^ This

Exactly what I was getting at.. It's all a state of mind..

Life is hard enough, and far to many black people in the country make it harder with this mental enslavement propaganda like "something or someone" is holding them back from success. We were born great, an there is no if and buts about it. It's all about what you do with this greatest that you were given..

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I get what you are saying but you have to always keep perspective

We are great...

We've had a two term black president :obama: so if you are 16 years old or younger (the future :blessed:) you've spent 1/2 of your life or more seeing a black family on the highest stage

We dominate sports :gladbron: (which in this country is considered a great achievement)...look at the Olympics and in most countries there are black men and women winning at many different levels

We set the trends...just because we don't always capitalize on them because we move to the next one. White people who capitalize off of "bye Felisha" and old shyt like that are only selling to other corny people. We wouldn't be able to sell to them anyway because we are always in front of the trend...

I know it's hard daily for most of us, but we are great and if you look around you can see shining examples of Black people (in tech, in business, in sports, in communities, in politics, in academia, etc.) anywhere you look.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I get what you are saying but you have to always keep perspective

We are great...

We've had a two term black president :obama: so if you are 16 years old or younger (the future :blessed:) you've spent 1/2 of your life or more seeing a black family on the highest stage

We dominate sports :gladbron: (which in this country is considered a great achievement)...look at the Olympics and in most countries there are black men and women winning at many different levels

We set the trends...just because we don't always capitalize on them because we move to the next one. White people who capitalize off of "bye Felisha" and old shyt like that are only selling to other corny people. We wouldn't be able to sell to them anyway because we are always in front of the trend...

I know it's hard daily for most of us, but we are great and if you look around you can see shining examples of Black people (in tech, in business, in sports, in communities, in politics, in academia, etc.) anywhere you look.
All those things are useless. To truly dominate you need to dominate in the fields of economics and science, thats how you gain clout. All that other shyt doesnt help black people at all, fukk felisha and athletes.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
All those things are useless. To truly dominate you need to dominate in the fields of economics and science, thats how you gain clout. All that other shyt doesnt help black people at all, fukk felisha and athletes.

Naw...

There's a trickle down effect to everything. The more that the future generations see black people being successful, the more they will strive for success. We may not be where we need to be now, but the roads are being paved for a much better future. My Aunt told me that she "never" thought she would see a black president...My niece has lived her whole life under only a black president. That's progress.

We have fantastic people doing fantastic things in economics and science...but no one knows who they are. They aren't highlighted at all by our culture (I challenge anyone to name 10 "economists" or "scientists" of ANY race without using google :usure:) doesn't mean they don't exist

The things that are highlighted by our culture (as I mentioned) we have a large influence on today and that is great progress over the last 40 years. If things continue the way they have, we will continue to show our greatness...

Like I said...we are great

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u need to adapt to the world around u by being cunning. use stereotypes to your advantage. when people have a predetermined opinion or view on u, its easy to confuse them, mesmerize and hypnotize them and have them putty in your hands. let the haters hate, but utilize their hate to your advantage.