Man makes prenup meme on Twitter = They Mad

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I'm going through a divorce now, so yall don't have to go through that. Went from posting in a crib worth 350k in the burbs of GA, to my parents spare room. Before that, I was sleeping in my basement or one of the spare rooms.

:dahell: Breh stop lying :dahell: Forreal?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another thing to add..

One has to put things into perspective when dealing with prenups..

If a young couple get married, then a prenup isn't necessary. More than likely, they are both broke or in college, so they will not have much assets(w/ exceptions).

But,

If the couple is well into their adulthood and one or both people has accumulated assets, wealth, home ownership, businesses, etc., then drafting a prenup & possibly a postnuptial is optimal for each person.

Marriage is a business aside from the spiritual and social customs people say..

Therefore, it makes sense to protect one's assets just in case he marriage doesn't work down the line.

Thing is..

When one person in the relationship has shyt and the other person doesn't, then that is where I could see some resistance when agreeing to sign a prenup...

Marry your equals and things could pan it well w/ or w/o a prenup..

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm going through a divorce now, so yall don't have to go through that. Went from posting in a crib worth 350k in the burbs of GA, to my parents spare room. Before that, I was sleeping in my basement or one of the spare rooms.
:damn: shyt is scary breh. My parents are pressuring me to get married, but I can’t fall for the okie doke and end up losing my shyt.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

stories like this really have me on my GMB shyt. :hubie:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
People make the mistake of approaching marriage purely out of emotion.

It is arguably the most important financial decision you will ever make. It can elevate or ruin you so move accordingly.

My parents have a prenup and I’m not getting married without one. It’s not even a debate or something I’m open to negotiating on.

Separately, I’m not marrying someone well below my socioeconomic status.