Man makes prenup meme on Twitter = They Mad

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Serious question.

71% of divorces are initiated by women.

The divorce rate for black women is 70%. can't find the link right now

I don't get it, it's not men ending marriages.

And a prenup is not a set document. It can be the reference after two people get heated and just wanna be petty instead of smart.

:mindblown:

Why are thecoli and Twitter acting like divorce is rare and men initiate 90% of them or something.

My entire family accept 1 have been divorced (I'll keep the # of aunts/uncles private, but, I'm from the country, so guess) and they are as Christian as any black family in America.

Now, men are "soft" or "petty" for preparing for the most likely scenario for divorce; the woman wants to end it.

And ya'll keep slick throwing "bad behavior" provisions make this even worst; "just behave...I won't hurt you:steviej:"

Ya'll just making things up when there's studies on these things.

Women Initiate Divorce Much More Than Men, Here's Why

main-qimg-9071d4377013bdadbd573a502814d0cf.webp

ncmfr2.jpg

438a7cc76506753c0d4c466b8d028533.png

All different sources

WE GET DIVORCED THE MOST

Is it our prenups? :mjlol: Which most men are scared to ask for.

Only 5% of marriages have a prenup

A Harvard Law School Takes a Look at Prenuptial Agreements

Idk what point your trying to make...or did you just wanna complain to me because I'm a woman?

I literally said if you (general) men feel like you have to go through all this trouble to undo the intention of a contract then there is no point in signing the contract. I don't know what else you want. Why do all that to make a point I already made in one sentence?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And she has a Haitian flag in her profile. :patrice:

I'm not trying to fan the flames but it's hard to ignore the pattern of this rhetoric mainly being spewed by NON-ADOS women.:jbhmm:

Exactly. Even if you hate tariq you have to admit he was right about these foreign black women. If you see something extremely derogatory or racist about a black man, 9/10 times it's coming from a black woman with a foreign flag in her twitter/IG bio.

I think it's crazy how a lot of y'all seem to think these same

women on Twitter aren't the same ones walking by y'all all day errday
and feel the same way offline; they just have the sense not to say this out loud

Facts. I said this before. it's no different than a white man posting racist shyt on *****. They both have anti black male hate, they just internalize it.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Lol, they really mad because a man with a prenup wants to protect himself incase the marriage doesn't work out. Lol. I wonder how many of those broads have backup dikk incase their relationship don't work.
A woman is gonna have 'back up dikk' regardless of how well the relationship is. Dudes better smarten up :francis:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Idk what point your trying to make...or did you just wanna complain to me because I'm a woman?

I literally said if you (general) men feel like you have to go through all this trouble to undo the intention of a contract then there is no point in signing the contract. I don't know what else you want. Why do all that to make a point I already made in one sentence?

:mjtf:
Maybe he wants to start a family.
Like the other poster said, 70% of divorces are started by women. What if the woman cheats or just gets tired of marriage one day? Why should the man be penalized?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Bro on god every high earning/breadwinner millennial woman I know either in person or via media/podcasts has their man in a pre nup. WITHOUT FAIL, EVERY SINGLE ONE.

These hoes will put you through the guilt trip grinder easy just to be the one to initiate the divorce down the line. But when its their money on the line, suddenly the prenup isnt so offensive and they discuss it in such smart, non emotional and pragmatic terms. shyts disgusting

yep. they will definitely protect their assets.

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
Twitter has become the bowels of society. Not sure when it actually happened.
Twitter in 2009-2013 was when the site was at its best. I would say 2014 is where it changed as a lot of people from tumblr migrate over to Twitter and sucked the fun out of the site.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed we love to use our pain and oppression to shyt on each other.

Black women really be bragging about their degrees as a crux towards black men when the gap between black men and women in college attainment is only 4 percentage points (23 vs 19).

Again this a lot of hoe babble for a minuscule difference
Educational Attainment | BlackDemographics.com

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Black women really be bragging about their degrees as a crux towards black men when the gap between black men and women in college attainment is only 4 percentage points (23 vs 19).

Again this a lot of hoe babble for a minuscule difference
Educational Attainment | BlackDemographics.com
Especially when degrees don't necessarily mean more income, it depends on what degree it is, what school you went to, job market etc

But it almost always means more debt, which means you're broke.