Man makes prenup meme on Twitter = They Mad

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
as a soon to be lawyer, i recommend everyone get a prenup and/or post nup. any woman who won't sign it you should dub

fukk Tariq and ADOS/FBA/Whatever those xenophobes call themselves but the fact that chick is Somalian is funny since theres a long history of marriage contracts and divorce in Islam and Somalian culture lol.

She needs to worry about her husband marrying another woman (accepted in her culture/religion), cutting off her daughter's clitoris, or killing/raping/dehumanizing her because shes a woman (common in Arab/Somalian/Muslim cultures)
Watch it....

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
These women say he don’t got money to take

nikkas tell them that in court but that don’t stop them from overdrafting a nikkas account

Yeah he got an air freshener but we know you’d try to take anything that’s not yours in the divorce even the freshener

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats okay.

Its how it SOUNDS.

But, go and ask people you know, why didnt they get a pre-nup.
I have, rich middle class and poor. Some, it never crossed their mind, others were scared, blinded by love and some say no reason because they were broke.

It’s a guy at work right now who said his girl friend and her mom and his mom have him been pressuring him to marry. He announce that he will. I have no doubt he will not ask for a prenup. Same reason most men don’t ask for paternity test. Kinda make me question the women more honestly.

Also there are good reasons for people who aren’t rich to get prenups. Poor people have assets that may mean something to them even though you don’t think its is worth anything.

fyi i got my stance from a women being fukked over.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody mad at him on some, "Nikka you ain't got shyt for me to take" type shyt -- which most, if not all, those replies indicate -- definitely has it in them to pull a HALF :damn:, word to Eddie Murphy.

I feel like a woman with anything worth protecting/coming into the marriage with more financial freedom wouldn't balk at this.

Besides, as mentioned in here it doesn't protect anything made in the marriage, and all breh was doing was clout chasing/trying to go viral. The one the chick did about feeding her man even though they're mad at each other was :mjlol:
Bro on god every high earning/breadwinner millennial woman I know either in person or via media/podcasts has their man in a pre nup. WITHOUT FAIL, EVERY SINGLE ONE.

These hoes will put you through the guilt trip grinder easy just to be the one to initiate the divorce down the line. But when its their money on the line, suddenly the prenup isnt so offensive and they discuss it in such smart, non emotional and pragmatic terms. shyts disgusting

Don'tCallMeLuckyB

Superstar
Daps
Have a nice date, you're both laughing and having a good time, she looks at you and says, "i can't believe I found a guy like you"

You then say: "Ah, that reminds me"

Claps hand twice

"Waiter, the aforementioned documents I spoke of :mjgrin:"

Her: ":dwillhuh:?"

You: Ah, now you sign here :mjgrin:

Her: :gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci: [Hoe babble]
:mjlol::russ::dead:

I read that shyt instantly in Geoffrey Butler’s voice.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
These hoes just being petty:snoop: clowning dude about the air freshener.

What's next, hoes clowning dudes for using lotion to jerk off instead of using it on their body? Ridiculous! :gucci:

If that shyt works, then im using it.:manny: