Man makes prenup meme on Twitter = They Mad

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Damn I didn’t know having the little air freshener tree was a bad thing :mjcry:

lol well it is hella tacky and shows a lack of understanding when it comes to decor. who on earth hangs a car air freshener off in their crib instead of getting the appropriate home option at their local mall? that silly nikka should have known better. it definitely makes him look like someone who should not under any circumstances be discussing a prenuptial agreement even in jest

so of course them feeling catching hoes are going to deflect by questioning his resources. hey even if he DIDN'T have that air freshener that would have been the go to. say something they don't like and broke is one of the first things bytches pull on. and after that it's usually small penis, gay, self hating, and ashy lmao.. for whatever reason with the last one, any nikka who doesn't bow down to their feelings doesn't own or use lotion. i find them amusing & fascinating at the same time

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I have no desire to. I do recommend that you educate yourself on how all parties need to protect themselves (rich or poor). At this point in time, you don’t really know much of anything.
If you're poor, what exactly are you protecting your self from, when you have nothing?

Men usually come into the relationship BEING the asset.

How many women ask for pre-nups?

You have enough desire to quote, but not back up your reason, other than being condescending.

FOH, breh.

killacal

Banned
Daps
And she's Somalian... Tariq was right. :wow:
Edit: this is her twitter banner:
1080x360

Smh.
some nikka nutted on her 5head and didnt call her back :mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're poor, what exactly are you protecting your self from, when you have nothing?

Men usually come into the relationship BEING the asset.

How many women ask for pre-nups?

You have enough desire to quote, but not back up your reason, other than being condescending.

FOH, breh.

nygga, your very first sentence illustrates why you need to educated yourself. You’re literally oblivious to why a prenup can benefit all parties, regardless of financial status.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It's crazy how black men can't even make a harmless joke video following the ongoing trend right now without getting bashed. I've said it before and I'm going to keep saying it, Black women on Twitter are the WOAT out of all black women on social media sites. Always some negative shyt from a lot of them on there.

I think it's crazy how a lot of y'all seem to think these same women on Twitter aren't the same ones walking by y'all all day errday
and feel the same way offline; they just have the sense not to say this out loud

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
All of these, "how I'm gonna" are hilarious. As far as the video, people act like prenups are common in regular degular relationships. Women mad like they date men with significant assets. Men mad at the women as if they have significant assets to offer. Comedy on both sides.

That's just it though. Most people still think of a pre-nup as something only rich people do which isn't really the case. It can be simply so that a divorce doesn't become crippling to one party over the other. All of that 'who gets what stuff" can be figured out prior to emotions and stress of divorce proceedings. It can set parameters and even has reasons for it to be amended if things like inheritance or gained assets come about. It can be a regular degular relationship but it's nothing wrong with planning out worse case scenarios for if the marriage failed.