Man makes prenup meme on Twitter = They Mad

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Of course they’re pissed about this but I saw a woman do this same meme with the caption “Me practicing showing what I bring to the relationship”, and she had a plate with “p*ssy” on it. Had a ton of likes too.:unimpressed:

You know these ferals want it to be one way, bruh. They’ve been using that meme to boast about being selfish all week, and now they’re mad at THIS?

Hilarious.

Twitter has become the bowels of society. Not sure when it actually happened.

Tumblr, with the help of Feminista Jones, Jamilah Lemieux, Trudy, Kimmaytube, Crissie, LibGyal, and other no self-esteem having, white male-worshipping dirtbags, “happened”.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
@Lord Scarf can you come and school these "only rich ppl need prenups" dudes?

Those prenups ain't saving nobody in court

Give her an engagement ring and ride the wave until she gives up

Or do like Keith Robinson and get a engagement ring receipt and leave it around :russ: Ride that wave

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
as a soon to be lawyer, i recommend everyone get a prenup and/or post nup. any woman who won't sign it you should dub

fukk Tariq and ADOS/FBA/Whatever those xenophobes call themselves but the fact that chick is Somalian is funny since theres a long history of marriage contracts and divorce in Islam and Somalian culture lol.

She needs to worry about her husband marrying another woman (accepted in her culture/religion), cutting off her daughter's clitoris, or killing/raping/dehumanizing her because shes a woman (common in Arab/Somalian/Muslim cultures)
Why do y’all hate African Americans so much?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Men are so weird...like they really don't even take the time to just read what a marriage is. Like literally just read the damn document. It's just a contract combining assets; making the 2 one legal entity.

A prenup just designates what assets go where during the split but if there is usually a clauses for bad behavior. Also they can be declared void for various reasons. In that case the assets gained during the marriage would just be split. Of course children and such complicated things a bit.

If you're really that worried about it don't get married. Marriage is about asset growth and generational weath. If you really ain't on that tip then just don't do that shyt. It makes no sense trying to make an agreement the opposite of what it's intended.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Men are so weird...like they really don't even take the time to just read what a marriage is. Like literally just read the damn document. It's just a contract combining assets; making the 2 one legal entity.

A prenup just designates what assets go where during the split but if there is usually a clauses for bad behavior. Also they can be declared void for various reasons. In that case the assets gained during the marriage would just be split. Of course children and such complicated things a bit.

If you're really that worried about it don't get married. Marriage is about asset growth and generational weath. If you really ain't on that tip then just don't do that shyt. It makes no sense trying to make an agreement the opposite of what it's intended.

Serious question.

71% of divorces are initiated by women.

The divorce rate for black women is 70%. can't find the link right now

I don't get it, it's not men ending marriages.

And a prenup is not a set document. It can be the reference after two people get heated and just wanna be petty instead of smart.

:mindblown:

Why are thecoli and Twitter acting like divorce is rare and men initiate 90% of them or something.

My entire family accept 1 have been divorced (I'll keep the # of aunts/uncles private, but, I'm from the country, so guess) and they are as Christian as any black family in America.

Now, men are "soft" or "petty" for preparing for the most likely scenario for divorce; the woman wants to end it.

And ya'll keep slick throwing "bad behavior" provisions make this even worst; "just behave...I won't hurt you:steviej:"

Ya'll just making things up when there's studies on these things.

Women Initiate Divorce Much More Than Men, Here's Why

main-qimg-9071d4377013bdadbd573a502814d0cf.webp

ncmfr2.jpg

438a7cc76506753c0d4c466b8d028533.png

All different sources

WE GET DIVORCED THE MOST

Is it our prenups? :mjlol: Which most men are scared to ask for.

Only 5% of marriages have a prenup

A Harvard Law School Takes a Look at Prenuptial Agreements

Last edited: