Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It didnt get a chance to explore all that because fans and critics that shared your point of ciew butchered it so we got a rush job cop buddy sequel in BVS instead of supes really owning up to his regret of having to kill zod to save those people.

He didnt move the fight to the city he was beat up and the enemies retreated or did u even watch that scene? The world engine was planted in the middle of the city what u expect him to say?

Time out lets move this back to my parents farm real quick too many folks out here. Those are the consequences of real i dont give a fukk villains coming to town tryin to take shyt over. In avengers it was unrealistic that the whole nyc was evacuated before the chitauri wrecked shyt

That's not what he was talking about, he was talking about Superman moving the fight directly into the heart of Smallville.

Zod shows up at the Kent Farm and Superman flies in and tackles Zod directly into the heart of Smallville resulting in the entire town being destroyed.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
It didnt get a chance to explore all that because fans and critics that shared your point of ciew butchered it so we got a rush job cop buddy sequel in BVS

a bats/supes buddy cop movie would have been ideal.

in the beginning they're kind of cold to each other because of their differing philosophies and methods, but eventually they warm up to each other and realize the similarities outweigh the differences. basically lethal weapon but starring batman and superman.

:whew:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

in the beginning they're kind of cold to each other because of their differing philosophies and methods, but eventually they warm up to each other and realize the similarities outweigh the differences. basically lethal weapon but starring batman and superman.

That's basically what the World's Finest animated movie was.....In BvS there's NO exploration of differing philosophies or approaches.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
That's basically what the World's Finest animated movie was.....In BvS there's NO exploration of differing philosophies or approaches.
Yeap exactly what they should have done. My pops was like how batman supposed to beat superman and i telling him that they might not fight but just have different ways of handling crime

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Yeap don't know why they wanted them to fight so badly

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When I'm talking D.C. movie-verse , it's obvious that I'm talking about the shared universe. The Dark Knight is a top 2 comic book movie of all time (1, depending on my mood) and BB is horribly underrated.

The fight scenes in MoS were flashy but lacked emotional weight, characters you were invested in, actual stakes, and it did little to flesh out the characters in any meaningful way. Did Superman even have a bruise or look like he was hurt at alll after the fight?

'Shrug'

A good action scene to me isn't something that looks cool but something that advances the story, themes, or characterization in a meaningful way. The beginning action scene in something like Logan was an AMAZING action scene because it told so much about Logan, the tone of the movie, and characterizing the universe in the span of a few minutes.

Superman flies the genocidal opponent smack dab into the middle of a crowded IHOP and doesn't even try to get her out of there. He just tries to continue the fight until she throws him clean out the building. :mjlol:

That's some shyt I'd expect a drunk Hancock to do.

You understand this was Sups first time in actual combat and he's fighting Krypton's elite military squad. Like they say all even the best plan can go to shyt after getting hit in the mouth. He was fighting for his life out there out gunned and out manned.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not what he was talking about, he was talking about Superman moving the fight directly into the heart of Smallville.

Zod shows up at the Kent Farm and Superman flies in and tackles Zod directly into the heart of Smallville resulting in the entire town being destroyed.

Unknown aliens with the same power as him had him mama in a choke hold ready to kill her and he acted on pure emotion. Somebody bout to kill ya moms who is thinking out collateral damage? Thats how a realistic situation would happen. Not him evacuating a town before tending to his moms 1st

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unknown aliens with the same power as him had him mama in a choke hold ready to kill her and he acted on pure emotion. Somebody bout to kill ya moms who is thinking out collateral damage? Thats how a realistic situation would happen. Not him evacuating a town before tending to his moms 1st

:mjlol:

Every time someone tries to claim "It's more realistic" with this movie I laugh, because so much shyt in it isn't realistic or even logical.

Even if you want to stick to that reasoning, he could have just as easily attacked Zod and sent him in the opposite direction AWAY from Smallville.

"Realism" in a film about flying aliens that just so happen to look exactly like white people from earth. :heh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I've said from day 1 MOS and BVS are going to age extremely well.

People STILL can't stop talking about those films. Slowly but surely people discover the film's and get out of that hate hype that surrounded them at release.

Because snyder's vision stands out in a crowd of generic crowd pleasers.

His films dared to be different.

It's almost insane to think they dropped $250 million on a film deconstructing people's hero's and knowing how polarizing it would be.

They didn't set out to make the status quo. They set out to shake things up

I couldn't remember what happened in doctor strange or suicide squad 5 minutes after they were over.

But scenes from Mos and bvs will forever be burned in my brain. The highs in those films are among the genres best.

That ultimate cut of bvs is :banderas:

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've said from day 1 MOS and BVS are going to age extremely well.

People STILL can't stop talking about those films. Slowly but surely people discover the film's and get out of that hate hype that surrounded them at release.

Because snyder's vision stands out in a crowd of generic crowd pleasers.

His films dared to be different.

It's almost insane to think they dropped $250 million on a film deconstructing people's hero's and knowing how polarizing it would be.

They didn't set out to make the status quo. They set out to shake things up

I couldn't remember what happened in doctor strange or suicide squad 5 minutes after they were over.

But scenes from Mos and bvs will forever be burned in my brain. The highs in those films are among the genres best.

That ultimate cut of bvs is :banderas:

Preach.
That's why I'll take a DC movie that's been sh1tted on over a beloved formulaic marvel movie any day.
These movies take chances and leave an impression, even if it's not always positive. Marvel movies go for the cheap jokes which catch you in the moment but just don't matter in the long run.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
this dummy is still talking about collateral damage in Man of Steel like it wasn't addressed in BvS. That's the whole reason why Batman is pissed off. :russ:

And his beloved Marvel films tackled the same issue after Age of Ultron with all that accords shyt in Civil War :mjlol:

These fags are so transparent.
If people can't tell thats kill Dat noize they're being willfully ignorant :mjlol:

Dude is OBSESSED