Man, these work from home brehs have hit the lottery.

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One of my coworkers be pissing me off. If my internet is down or power out I tell them I ain’t working. This kiss ass drives around to find coffee shops or libraries to find places to work.

I remember working with such an irritant.

There was a snowstorm that knocked down the poles around his house. This nikka went into his car to take meetings on video while hotspotting from his phone :what:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I been seeing the remote listings dry up on LinkedIn. A lot say hybrid now.

DC trying to make the feds go back since they have all that office space downtown. Republicans trying to make everybody go back in the office and send children to the mines.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
They just told us that we’re never going back. The last time I was in the office, it was totally empty. I guess they’re going to give up the lease and save millions a year on overhead.

I gotta look for a better job that still lets me work from home. I dread Walking to the living room, logging in and dealing with these people.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got your breh back in office three days a week. I go in that bytch three days a week just to sit at my desk and listen to music all day since literally no one at my office works on any of the same things I do. Absolutely no fukking reason for me to have to go in. :mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
They got your breh back in office three days a week. I go in that bytch three days a week just to sit at my desk and listen to music all day since literally no one at my office works on any of the same things I do. Absolutely no fukking reason for me to have to go in. :mjlol:
damn

plus side is, you don't have to rush to work though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

yup its literally stupid. I remember going into work and doing nothing just opening a spreadsheet or a program and surfing the coli on my phone and listening to spotify.

Now that I'm home if there is nothing to do I'll watch tv or sleep

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
WFH brehs keep your 3rd eye open, there’s a new hustle I saw online. Companies track all your online activity and create a “productivity score”. The article I saw explicitly said people were using the algorithms against each other.

I‘ve been seeing coworkers firing off all kinds of banal chatter, sometimes as soon as lunch break starts. I’m not saying that’s what’s up for sure, but stay safe.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn

plus side is, you don't have to rush to work though.

All in all, it's really not all that bad. I only live about 15 minutes away from the office, even with the occasional bad traffic, so it's not like I'm dealing with a long commute or anything. My main reason for being a whiny bytch about it is that I don't see any business benefit for either myself or the company. My productivity doesn't drop off working from home, and I'm so far removed from what people that work out of that office do that I'm entirely certain that no one knows what it is I do. :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They just told us that we’re never going back. The last time I was in the office, it was totally empty. I guess they’re going to give up the lease and save millions a year on overhead.

I gotta look for a better job that still lets me work from home. I dread Walking to the living room, logging in and dealing with these people.
Aww boo hoo... What a struggle

:scust:
You brehs getting comfortable n soft. Don't lose your edge now. You forgetting the challenges of being outside. Actually rubbing shoulders with those fools.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aww boo hoo... What a struggle

:scust:
You brehs getting comfortable n soft. Don't lose your edge now. You forgetting the challenges of being outside. Actually rubbing shoulders with those fools.

I think that was more a statement of the job itself being miserable than it was about working from home. If breh thinks his job is some bullshyt, it likely wouldn't matter where he's doing the work from.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They did my homegirl dirty at my old company. They decided company wise to to make all employees within an hour of the office have to work a hybrid schedule, even those who were hired as remote employees. She had two kids under three with one only being like 3 months old. Told them she can't afford that childcare.

It was fukked up because no one else in her department worked out of the local office. None of her customers ever come to the office. Also in the office they had nowhere for her to pump.

They told her they didn’t give a damn and she had 45 days to figure it out or she’s fired. They ended up firing her. Funny part she had just got a yearly review that gave her the top rating which is rare in the company.