Mandla Mandela, grandson of Nelson Mandela: "Israel is the worst apartheid regime."

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
There is still unofficial apartheid in South Africa this nikka speaking like it's all good in his country now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No its not. people need to stop being loose with using this term. its an insult to the real victims of apartheid to compare their oppression to that of the arab terrorists who have no interest in peace and who are religiously mandated to destroy israel.

WHAT THE fukk DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT?!?! YOU DO KNOW THAT ISRAEL WAS STERILIZING ETHIOPIAN WOMEN & other AFRICAN WOMEN STERILIZING THEM SO THEY WOULDN'T HAVE BABIES RIGHT? BEING RACIST AGAINST BLACK IMMIGRANTS, FORCING PEOPLE INTO DETENTION CENTERS WHO JUST WANTED A BETTER LIFE AND BUILDING A WALL TO KEEP THE PALESTINIANS OUT OF JERUSALEM... But hey guess what if they are white israel's and the u.s. is down with it makes everything A-ok:camby: there's a ton of shyt they've been doing that's not cool and it is a hostile apartheid state. :pacspit:

are you a cac???:dahell:

Moich

Banned
Daps
WHAT THE fukk DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT?!?! YOU DO KNOW THAT ISRAEL WAS STERILIZING ETHIOPIAN WOMEN & other AFRICAN WOMEN STERILIZING THEM SO THEY WOULDN'T HAVE BABIES RIGHT? BEING RACIST AGAINST BLACK IMMIGRANTS, FORCING PEOPLE INTO DETENTION CENTERS WHO JUST WANTED A BETTER LIFE AND BUILDING A WALL TO KEEP THE PALESTINIANS OUT OF JERUSALEM... But hey guess what if they are white israel's and the u.s. is down with it makes everything A-ok:camby: there's a ton of shyt they've been doing that's not cool and it is a hostile apartheid state. :pacspit:

are you a cac???:dahell:

I'm no cac, bruh I think your conflating two issues. The black issue and the Palestinian Arab issue, they are not the same.

We were talking about the palestinian struggle and how they are trying to enlist black anti apartheid figures, the same fukkers that enslave black migrants wanna run to black people for help against israel.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm no cac, bruh I think your conflating two issues. The black issue and the Palestinian Arab issue, they are not the same.

We were talking about the palestinian struggle and how they are trying to enlist black anti apartheid figures, the same fukkers that enslave black migrants wanna run to black people for help against israel.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY ISRAEL STERILIZED BLACK IMMIGRANT FEMALES SO THAT THEY WOULDN'T PRODUCE fukkING CHILDREN?!? :birdman:

WHAT NATION DOES THAT???? answer this shyt!!! :ufdup: I don't care to conflate the palestinian struggle and the south african themes and issues that's besides the fukking point.

Moich

Banned
Daps
CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY ISRAEL STERILIZED BLACK IMMIGRANT FEMALES SO THAT THEY WOULDN'T PRODUCE fukkING CHILDREN?!? :birdman:

WHAT NATION DOES THAT???? answer this shyt!!! :ufdup: I don't care to conflate the palestinian struggle and the south african themes and issues that's besides the fukking point.

I'm not defending them, Israeli society is deeply racist and bigoted against blacks, I can never defend them. The sterilization of the Ethiopian refugees, the snatching of Yemenite babies, etc all happened, i know it, you ain't telling me. That is besides our point though.

Mandla Mandela is not voicing his support for the rights of blacks in Israel but the
Arabs, who are hijacking his people's cause for their own ends. Here is the analogy that will perhaps make you understand issue, what if Mexicans in this country appropriated black civil rights causes and themes to push say an illegal immigrant amnesty, enlisted the son of Jesse Jackson, would we rightly be enraged and call them out on it, Jesse Jackson son would be called a c00n and so on.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World

:duck:Yet the average Arab in Israel enjoys a better living standards than all Arabs in any non oil dependant middle eastern country. In fact Arab Christians in Israel are one of the wealthiest and most educated communities in the middle east. I'm not saying Israel is perfect, but it still preferable to be an Arab in Israel than in shytholes like Yemen or Syria. Israel a democracy, and unlike in most areas of the ME, Arabs in Israel aren't beholden to some corrupt king or Islamic dictator. It ain't perfect, but which country in that fukked up region is?

Last edited:

egg

Banned
Daps

How do the Palestinians feel about this? Are they at home crying 'those Zionist pigs are sterilizing our black sisters, and shooting our black brothers.' :damn::mjcry:.

Like arab muslims would never sterilize black males :sas2:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:duck:Yet the average Arab in Israel enjoys a better living standards than all Arabs in any non oil dependant middle eastern country. In fact Arab Christians are one of the wealthiest and most educated communities in the middle east. I'm not saying Israel is perfect, but it still preferable to be an Arab in Israel than in shytholes like Yemen or Syria. Israel a democracy, and unlike in most areas of the ME, Arabs in Israel aren't beholden to some corrupt king or Islamic dictator. It ain't perfect, but which country in that fukked up region is?
Is Gaza in Israel? How about the west bank?

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
How do the Palestinians feel about this? Are they at home crying 'those Zionist pigs are sterilizing our black sisters, and shooting our black brothers.'

Those black people being sterilize are the Ethiopian Jews population, I don't think it has any thing to do with Palestinians.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Is Gaza in Israel? How about the west bank?
Gaza and West Bank should join Israel. It's the only way the Palestinians will know peace. The shytty Arab leadership fukked up when they lost the six day war. They were never going to get an inch from Israel after threatening to annihilate their country. Hopefully in a few decades, they'll drop their retarded religion and join with the Jewish state. It either that or Islamist rule and more Hamas beheadings and Show/Sunni conflicts. In the future, they'll appreciate the gift that is Israel;.a democratic secular state, lead by competent intelligent technocrats, with a booming economy and which is on the way up. Freedom is overrated when you're a poor Arab in one of the most unstable regions on earth.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I think his point is black people shouldn't be caping for sand CACs and he's 100% right about that...

They been trying to enlist us to join arms against a "common enemy"...

Meanwhile in their shyt hole countries they're bringing back the African slave trade...

Yes we must fight to put down zionists but we must never lose sight of who our friends are...

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend...

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
something about this makes me :scust:

South Africa is still an apartheid state and Zuma and the ANC are abominations