Mandla Mandela, grandson of Nelson Mandela: "Israel is the worst apartheid regime."

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:duck:Yet the average Arab in Israel enjoys a better living standards than all Arabs in any non oil dependant middle eastern country. In fact Arab Christians in Israel are one of the wealthiest and most educated communities in the middle east. I'm not saying Israel is perfect, but it still preferable to be an Arab in Israel than in shytholes like Yemen or Syria. Israel a democracy, and unlike in most areas of the ME, Arabs in Israel aren't beholden to some corrupt king or Islamic dictator. It ain't perfect, but which country in that fukked up region is?
Israel is a pseudo democracy at best. This is someone who supports Israel being in existence. Hell, Israel shuts down media that's biased towards them like Al Jazeera. Like I said, we won't see true democracy in Israel until the Netanyahu regime is done with and a true revolution happens. The old guard is really making it bad for Israel.

#LiberatePalestine #TwoStateSolution #ProIsrael #ProPalestine #JStreet

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
That's what I was saying regardless since I jumped in this thread... It's actions prove it's an apartheid state by definition...:manny:
look at this map :scust: ...tell me these dont look like Bantustans

bAGN4w7.jpg

source: Working Group of Israel/Palestine

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Shouldn't it be Israel is the best apartheid regime?

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No CAC you google it.... :stopitslime::camby:
I'm serious. You can look it up. The "sterilization" story gets repeated on here a lot, but like the Willie Lynch letter, it didn't actually happen. Look it up yourself so you can't call any sources I give you "cac trickery."

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm serious. You can look it up. The "sterilization" story gets repeated on here a lot, but like the Willie Lynch letter, it didn't actually happen. Look it up yourself so you can't call any sources I give you "cac trickery."

No I'm busy I aint got time for your nonsense either post a legit link to back up YOUR claims or GTFOH... :camby: