Marco Polo Season 1 on Netflix Official Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Struggling to get thru the 1st episode. The acting from the lead dude is mediocre at best.

Visuals are really nice. But I don't think this is a winner imo.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
why he had to do us like that :mjcry: over a fukking roundeye hoe :pacspit:
He didn't have the fire anymore to give war advice to Kublai anymore and he knew Marco had that fire that he lost. Imagine Marco helping the Khan take over cities in Europe in season 2 or 3 and he from Venice :steviej:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Was avoiding this show for a minute...

Finally got around to it, not bad but I'm kind of disappointed though because I was expecting asian Vikings and this shyt is not fukking with Vikings at all from a battle standpoint...When they do have a fight scene its on point with the kung fu shyt and violence but this show is more like Game of Thrones with far less interesting characters...
Violence is on point though and them asian titty meats got a nikka like :ahh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He didn't have the fire anymore to give war advice to Kublai anymore and he knew Marco had that fire that he lost. Imagine Marco helping the Khan take over cities in Europe in season 2 or 3 and he from Venice :steviej:

I think he lost the fire when he realized Kublai didn't trust him specifically when Yusuf was suggesting Kublai kill those he does not trust but to spare Marco. Kublai gave him the :ld: "Should I kill you, Yusuf?"

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I hope the critics don't body this show cuz cuz the cinematography and that head Kang is :wow: And why do ppl keep comparing this to game of thrones, did I miss the dragons and zombies?
Lets see...

maybe because they are two shows heavily focused on story and fukkery within ancient kingdoms? They both utilize a ton of characters for that fukkery and only show violence when necessary for the story...Just because GoT focuses on a fantasy kingdom and Marco Polo on a real one that doesn't diminish any of the similarities I just pointed out...

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Lets see...

maybe because they are two shows heavily focused on story and fukkery within ancient kingdoms? They both utilize a ton of characters for that fukkery and only show violence when necessary for the story...Just because GoT focuses on a fantasy kingdom and Marco Polo on a real one that doesn't diminish any of the similarities I just pointed out...
Marco Polo has more in common with Rome, Vikings,Spartacus and even Da Vinci's Demons before Game of Thrones. It even has less pov characters as well as a smaller cast.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Marco Polo has more in common with Rome, Vikings,Spartacus and even Da Vinci's Demons before Game of Thrones. It even has less pov characters as well as a smaller cast.
:what:

We obviously are not talking about the same show breh...Must be some other Marco Polo on Netflix...

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This show is really really good. How the fukk are critic reviews so low, but viewers generally love it?