Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Hundred eyes hit Saido the mantis with the mantis :banderas:

marco-polo-episode7-fight21.gif

I knew that snake was the one scheming on the Khan the whole time. Commisoned a treasonous painting in the crib with no fukks given :mjlol:

can't wait until next season
finally finished :wow:

great finale but the season as a whole imo was lackluster at times, it has potential though that final fight was amazing

Khan doesnt deserve a loyal beast like hundred eyes :mjcry:

The Marco blue princess love story wasn't believable for a second, they had no chemistry or buildup

good twist at the end but :mjlol: at the painting

Last edited:
Daps
this show is :wow: worthy piff, brehs

how yall brehs been giving this show bad ratings, is beyond me

Marco Polo is in my top ten, along with Spartacus :ufdup:

I love it

if you haven't watched this brehs, WATCH IT

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It's mostly just the critics that gave it bad ratings. Everyone I talked to in real life who saw it liked it. For some reason, critics wanted to compare it to "Game of Thrones", but its nothing like that.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally watched this.

Not bad at all. Some episodes could be a little boring,and it did take a while to get going but Id say it picked up after like episode 5.

You can really see the budget in this. The cinematography,sets,costumes are all just top notch. Most shots were like paintings come to life.

The acting was on point.

The worst thing about the show is marco. Hes just a generic white guy and not the least bit interesting.

I dont understand the vitriol towards this show from critics.

It wasnt perfect,but theirs a nice foundation for a good show here.

7/10

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watched all season 1 with the fam this week and shyt was fuego

Any info on a 2nd season? :lupe:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Finally watched this.

Not bad at all. Some episodes could be a little boring,and it did take a while to get going but Id say it picked up after like episode 5.

You can really see the budget in this. The cinematography,sets,costumes are all just top notch. Most shots were like paintings come to life.

The acting was on point.

The worst thing about the show is marco. Hes just a generic white guy and not the least bit interesting.

I dont understand the vitriol towards this show from critics.

It wasnt perfect,but theirs a nice foundation for a good show here.

7/10
yea i didnt understand it either but i guess they expect every netflix show to be legendary or something especially with the budget of this one....it was a good show imo tho and im ready for the 2nd season (even tho its coming on 2yrs since the first season :francis:)
Watched all season 1 with the fam this week and shyt was fuego

Any info on a 2nd season? :lupe:
So what about Marco Polo in general getting a second season? Netflix doesn't release ratings for its shows, so it's hard to determine how popular it is. But, the answer is — lucky for fans — yes, it will return. Netflix renewed Marco Polo for Season 2, and it'll start airing sometime in 2016. (The date hasn't been announced yet, but it's reasonable to assume it'll be available at the end of the year like Season 1 was.) Even better, Michelle Yeoh will join the cast for the second season.

She'll be playing someone from Hundred Eyes' past, so, no matter what,Marco Polo: One Hundred Eyes won't be the end of his backstory.

Oh and tomorrow netflix is dropping a lil hour long special that gives the backstory of the 100 eyes character :myman: @MidniteJay

Source: Bustle

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
yea i didnt understand it either but i guess they expect every netflix show to be legendary or something especially with the budget of this one....it was a good show imo tho and im ready for the 2nd season (even tho its coming on 2yrs since the first season :francis:)

Oh and tomorrow netflix is dropping a lil hour long special that gives the backstory of the 100 eyes character :myman: @MidniteJay

Source: Bustle

Just got an e-mail from Netflix announcing the "One Hundred Eyes" episode. I'll have to check it out.