Marco Polo Season 1 on Netflix Official Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finally got around to watching the finale

I knew that fake ass Littlefinger was scheming

I want to know how this nikka has a painting of him holding the Kahns head on his wall and nobody has seen it :stopitslime:

Season was decent but it ended kinda weak

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The problem with this show is that Marco is the most uninteresting dude in the show...

The Arab Finance dude, The hating ass prince, and all the women are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more interesting.

And Khan himself is just a beast.

True. I don't know about everyone else but it didn't bother me because it seemed like Marco wasn't a main focus despite being the titular character. Like just when his parts are getting boring it flips to someone more interesting.

fukked me up that Yusuf gave himself up to :cape: Marco though :mjcry:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
True. I don't know about everyone else but it didn't bother me because it seemed like Marco wasn't a main focus despite being the titular character. Like just when his parts are getting boring it flips to someone more interesting.

Yusuf was such a G though...dude would rather die than live as a traitor and fake nikka :wow:

Is it me or did that nikka Marco fail for letting his manz go on ahead and get with the Warrior chick? Ole girl was badder than the "princess". I'd wrassle her for that mouth...:noah:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

yea when u really think about it, marco was just kind of there to keep the story going and show u the struggle of an outsider but for sure everything interesting about the show has to do with kublai da gawd and the fukkery going on with the war....marco is pretty much just keanu in 47 ronin status
Yusuf was such a G though...dude would rather die than live as a traitor and fake nikka :wow:

Is it me or did that nikka Marco fail for letting his manz go on ahead and get with the Warrior chick? Ole girl was badder than the "princess". I'd wrassle her for that mouth...:noah:
but he raw dogged the puss so how is that a fail? :dwillhuh: no way marco could handle that broad on a daily basis :mjlol:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
yea when u really think about it, marco was just kind of there to keep the story going and show u the struggle of an outsider but for sure everything interesting about the show has to do with kublai da gawd and the fukkery going on with the war....marco is pretty much just keanu in 47 ronin status

but he raw dogged the puss so how is that a fail? :dwillhuh: no way marco could handle that broad on a daily basis :mjlol:

its true...he wasn't no thorough enough, my nikka Byamba was handy with the steel....but i just realized if he is Khan's b*stard. And Kaidu is the Khan's cousin...that means Kutulun and Byamba are cousins......:scusthov:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
its true...he wasn't no thorough enough, my nikka Byamba was handy with the steel....but i just realized if he is Khan's b*stard. And Kaidu is the Khan's cousin...that means Kutulun and Byamba are cousins......:scusthov:
Thats better than most royal couples back in the day. Most noble couples were some kind of incestry.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can't believe people was writing this off and comparing it to game of thrones. This is nothing like game of thrones and the series Is dope.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe people was writing this off and comparing it to game of thrones. This is nothing like game of thrones and the series Is dope.

I'm thinking any medieval type show with some political intrigue is gonna be compared to GOT now. How much you wanna bet Kurt Sutter's The b*stard Executioner is gonna be a GOT rip off :russ:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Just seen the last episode :wow:

I recommend this show..love the scenery, my only complain like most have said is that Marco Polo might be the least interesting character on the show. The chancellor was a dope antagonist all around.