Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Show get better each episode my only gripe is how they keep calling the main character by his first name in military attire. I don't know how it is in other branches but in the Marines you get acknowledged by your last name.
From what I recall they call him by both his first and last name.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

From what I recall they call him by both his first and last name.

I haven't heard his fellow Marines call him "Swagger" they've just been calling him Bob Lee. I"all go back and double check but I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Man, Shooter borrowed a bit from the premise of Keenan Ivory Wayan's film Most Wanted. If yal ain't seen it I'd recommend. While I do like both films, I hate that corny cac MarkyMark

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:That's a huge sigh of relief, the show felt one of those 1 season wonders that's real good but no one is watching or talking about it
People watching it is the reason why it's renewed. It's already the most watched show on the USA Network after Suits.

Man, Shooter borrowed a bit from the premise of Keenan Ivory Wayan's film Most Wanted. If yal ain't seen it I'd recommend. While I do like both films, I hate that corny cac MarkyMark
Shooter is based a book from 1993.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
People watching it is the reason why it's renewed. It's already the most watched show on the USA Network after Suits.

Dude I am talking about perception the episode thread is practically dead, no one talks about it at all on the nets, a and over here non of the networks even bid for it Netflix had to

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
It's a whole series of books. Ive been meaning to read them forever, but other stuff gets in the way.

How is this show so far? Kind of want to read a few of the novels before I start it
That's was up, I'll check it out. Can't speak to the tv series as I haven't seen it yet, really didn't know it was out there til i seen this thread today. I don't have cable :mjcry:
On another note that Wayans flick is cool to tho it don't got very good reviews, some funny scenes intentional or not

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
surprised they got a bunch of names for this show
ryan phillipe, omar epps, naevia from spartacus has a good career now went from arrow to the accountant and now shooter :ehh

show is interesting over the top but :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: flo