Mark Wahlberg to Bring Shooter Adaption to USA Network - OFFICIAL THREAD

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Damn.

Great writing...suspense and intrigue in spades. Got me wondering who has the fourth Black King, just for shyts and giggles.

Lots of great character actors to fill out the show. I've never felt as conflicted about a character in memory as I do Isaac Johnson.

The special effects and direction are fantastic. They can have you appreciating the locale of an eventual massacre, and they definitely don't hold back on the gore.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Season finale was fantastic.

This first season actually retold a familiar story with a hell of a lot more intrigue and excitement.

Now we get adaptations of the other Swagger books for already confirmed future seasons.

I just hope the viewership grows through Netflix and such. This show is great for binge watching, and deserves more props.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope show. them dudes were surgical with that long gun.. Even the Russian goon. Krukov meehn... SHould have cut your losses. Isaac I dotn know how I feel about dude

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I just thought about something so bevd was in on Meacham getting Bodied. :ohhh: she bigger than krukov was sheesh

Like Swagger said. She set this whole thing in motion by getting the Presidents together out in the open. I was skeptical about how they'd make this work since I was pretty familiar with the movie and wasn't sure how they'd drag out over 10 episodes but I was entertained throughout for the most part.

Also, those of you that watch the Americans on FX, I thought the Russian Ambassdor looked familiar. That's our man Oleg...he finally made it :salute: