Mark Wahlberg to Bring Shooter Adaption to USA Network - OFFICIAL THREAD

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Like Swagger said. She set this whole thing in motion by getting the Presidents together out in the open. I was skeptical about how they'd make this work since I was pretty familiar with the movie and wasn't sure how they'd drag out over 10 episodes but I was entertained throughout for the most part.

Also, those of you that watch the Americans on FX, I thought the Russian Ambassdor looked familiar. That's our man Oleg...he finally made it :salute:
Yeah I told my wife about Oleg and she was like :dwillhuh: all she know is nina, stan, and liz

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is great

:mjlol:@ Isaac. This character is great, because we don't truly have him figured out yet. I mean we know he's all about himself. No loyalty to anybody. He's definitely a "grey" area kind of guy, who is willing to do what needs to be done. However, we don't quite know his motive.

I guess we'll find out more in season 2.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season finale was fantastic.

This first season actually retold a familiar story with a hell of a lot more intrigue and excitement.

Now we get adaptations of the other Swagger books for already confirmed future seasons.

I just hope the viewership grows through Netflix and such. This show is great for binge watching, and deserves more props.
The show will definitely get bigger now that people can just binge watch the whole thing. I think non US Netflix has it already.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 2 premieres July 18th. Wasn't particularly moved by the trailer but I'll tune in.

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah, we got like a decade + of history, it better be good :leostare:

:lupe:

In that case, let me toss in some qualifiers. I didn't go in expecting anything. Me and my lady were going to bed and I put something on just to play us to sleep. I ended up watching about 4 episodes that night. Finished the rest the next day. It's not high art, but it's entertaining. Only 10 45-minute episodes, so there's not much, if any, filler.

I give it a solid 7.8/10

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:lupe:

In that case, let me toss in some qualifiers. I didn't go in expecting anything. Me and my lady were going to bed and I put something on just to play us to sleep. I ended up watching about 4 episodes that night. Finished the rest the next day. It's not high art, but it's entertaining. Only 10 45-minute episodes, so there's not much, if any, filler.

I give it a solid 7.8/10

I don't need high art from a show called "The Shooter" :mjgrin: just give me some cool visuals of people getting their brains ejected from their heads and I'm good.

I'll check it out on your co-sign though.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So this is pretty good? I liked the movie a lot and you guys make it sound like it's similar quality or better. :lupe:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't need high art from a show called "The Shooter" :mjgrin: just give me some cool visuals of people getting their brains ejected from their heads and I'm good.

I'll check it out on your co-sign though.
Lol so then you'll definetly like it.