Mark Wahlberg to Bring Shooter Adaption to USA Network - OFFICIAL THREAD

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonight's episode might be the best of the series :gladbron: The stunts are really impressive on this show.

how can this go two seasons though?:
You must have missed the earlier discussion. Its based on a series of books.

Point of Impact - Wikipedia

surprised they got a bunch of names for this show
ryan phillipe, omar epps, naevia from spartacus has a good career now went from arrow to the accountant and now shooter :ehh

show is interesting over the top but :ehh:

Texas Rising also. I got a feeling she's going to pull a Ruth Negga and nab a big film role in the near future.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonight's episode might be the best of the series :gladbron: The stunts are really impressive on this show.

You must have missed the earlier discussion. Its based on a series of books.

Point of Impact - Wikipedia

Texas Rising also. I got a feeling she's going to pull a Ruth Negga and nab a big film role in the near future.

Nice lookin, def checking it out tomorrow.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

lol talking overhyping, it was good no don't but not the best. Episode where he faked his death, got stabbed with a pencil or last week with Randall :mjlol:were better.
This is dope kind of reminds me of prison breaks

:umad:
Would be a shame if this got cancelled, it's not reinventing the wheel but it's an entertaining hour. Reminds me of season 2 of prison break

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Show is pretty good. It's the actors that really sell it. Everybody bringing their A game to this.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Show is pretty good. It's the actors that really sell it. Everybody bringing their A game to this.
Everything is fine until they place Omar in a militaristic environment, when u see f/bs with him in uniform or camo barking orders it just looks fugazi. And I can't figure out if the female cop is a bad actress or not but she's starting to seem wooden

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol talking overhyping, it was good no don't but not the best. Episode where he faked his death, got stabbed with a pencil or last week with Randall :mjlol:were better.

:umad:
It was to me. And honestly all the episodes are neck and neck in quality anyway. Show is consistent.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Show get better each episode my only gripe is how they keep calling the main character by his first name in military attire. I don't know how it is in other branches but in the Marines you get acknowledged by your last name.
I just started watching this last night and that's been my only gripe too. I knew a couple of shyt bags that did it but other than that we all used last names, hell I still go by my last name to anyone not related to me lol.

The ep where the Mullah put the knife to Isaac neck was the only one I can remember him being called Swagger.

This Meachum cat reminds me of the CIA dude in Narcos

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Red on Red :blessed:

In the book Agent Memphis can shoot but in the tv show Bob Lee teaches Nadine how to shoot. Not sure if I like that change but it made for a fun scene.