Daps
WulxGis.png

USA - Marriage rate 2018 | Statista

:wow:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With the divorce rate so high is it even worth it anymore. I blame mostly the court system. I'm not giving someone half my shyt because we were married that sounds dumb as fukk.

If the states want to see a spike in marriages they are going to have to reevaluate how they handle divorces. Marriage is too risky.

I'm also prior military so after seeing all that cheating and nasty divorces I'm good.

Last edited:

dabb

Pro
Daps
With the divorce rate so high is it even worth it anymore. I blame mostly the court system. I'm not giving someone half my shyt because we were married that sounds dumb as fukk.

If the states want to seek a spike in marriages they are going to have to reevaluate how they handle divorces. Marriage is too risky.

I'm also prior military so after seeing all that cheating and nasty divorces I'm good.
i was at a bachelor party in Vegas and the amount of cheating i saw changed me.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Pathetic people pay attention to charts. Real nikkas make it work.

I strongly believe in marriage and having 1 strong family.

Y’all can keep having hoes, multiple baby mamas if you want to.

Coming from a dude who gets lots of vagina.
You are being toxic. If a man can have sex with multiple women and not be a hoe, so can a woman. You are intimidated by sexually liberated women :troll:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

We most certainly will....because finding an ideal wife is pretty much this:

1-s-CGkrzp-XSj-LL7rcw-R7o-A-g.jpg

Daps

:rudy:this is one of the reasons why men don't want to get married right here. The whole " man up" culture bullshyt. No man or woman should be telling a man what type of sacrifices he should make with his mind body and soul . It's been plenty of real nikkas that have lost half they shyt to and it's marriages that work . They was trying to be a "real man" and make it work ....:mjlol:

It dosent mean nikkas is going to be having baby mommas and hoes around . nikka I might not want to deal with any women and just have my peace of mind . A nikka might what to reevaluate how he wants to spend his time apart from women especially if he not going to get married likey myself . It don't matter how much vagina you get or how little vagina you get most men I know probably want get married .

nikkas like your are the worst type of nikka that got to prove you a man constantly . This is the mind fukk game society plays on a man's mind to constantly sacrifice more than anybody else including women. No nikka or bytch nor society is going to dictate what I should sacrifice for. I dont want love I just want the respect . I just want men to be happy and have mental peace ... that's with a family of they own or just by themselves .

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
:rudy:this is one of the reasons why men don't want to get married right here. The whole " man up" culture bullshyt. No man or woman should be telling a man what type of sacrifices he should make with his mind body and soul . It's been plenty of real nikkas that have lost half they shyt to and it marriages that work . They was trying to be a "real man" and make it work ....:mjlol:

It dosent mean nikkas is going to be having baby mommas and hoes around . nikka I might not want to deal with any women and just have my peace of mind . A nikka might what to reevaluate how he wants to spend his time apart from women especially if he not going to get married likey myself . It don't matter how much vagina you get or how little vagina you get most men I know probably want get married .

nikkas like your are the worst type of nikka that got to prove you a man constantly . This is the mind fukk game society plays on a man's mind to constantly sacrifice more than anybody else including women. No nikka or bytch nor society is going to dictate what I should sacrifice for. I dont want love I just want the respect . I just want men to be happy and have mental peace ...that with a family of they own or just by themselves .
Yep.

Shaming men for exercising their options...especially as we get older.