Marriage Rates Plummet In United States Since 1990

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
nikka need to call a spade a spade .

Once men started sharing notes it was going to cause a problem . Hell one of the most popular threads on here is "lil gems on dealing with women" is about nikkas sharing notes as well as experiences. Combine this with the redpill thought process and the number of black men that talk about marriage and women on youtube to the books that are wrote for men by women that talks about it marriage. Even some women have asked what is that men get in marriage...what are the benefits? If a women cant make your life better than you are when you single ...why do it?. I don't need to get into the laws and how they need to change that's a dead horse at this point but it says a lot that we could get male birth control starting next year. From as personal perspective I don't want women to EVER have the opportunity to look at me just as UTILITY . Men are a lot more human than american has been treating men when it comes to relationships. A lot of women aren't wife material because their mothers never taught them . Its not a mans job to train a women honestly. It a mans job to train his mind body and soul with ot without a women thats all that he has. To all the men take care of yourselves .

:patrice:This White women seems to be another alt right shill. She is speaking for her own men not black men.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Whats gonna happen 10 years down the line when this onlyfans generation of whoredom washes out and wants to settle down?

Are they going to lie about their past?

Attempt to guilt men into accepting it?

This shyt will come to a ahead

This gone sound like some simp shyt, but as long as they bring value to your life that OnlyFans shyt don't matter. Everybody shared their girl at some point in life. Worrying about your woman's past sounds depressing and stressful.

That said if they on OnlyFans they'll never have anything of value

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka need to call a spade a spade .

Once men started sharing notes it was going to cause a problem . Hell one of the most popular threads on here is "lil gems on dealing with women" is about nikkas sharing notes as well as experiences. Combine this with the redpill thought process and the number of black men that talk about marriage and women on youtube to the books that are wrote for men by women that talks about it marriage. Even some women have asked what is that men get in marriage...what are the benefits? If a women cant make your life better than you are when you single ...why do it?. I don't need to get into the laws and how they need to change that's a dead horse at this point but it says a lot that we could get male birth control starting next year. From as personal perspective I don't want women to EVER have the opportunity to look at me just as UTILITY . Men are a lot more human than american has been treating men when it comes to relationships. A lot of women aren't wife material because their mothers never taught them . Its not a mans job to train a women honestly. It a mans job to train his mind body and soul with ot without a women thats all that he has. To all the men take care of yourselves .

:patrice: why do nikkas post videos of right wing cacs clearly only speaking for their own

Daps
:patrice: why do nikkas post videos of right wing cacs clearly only speaking for their own

:snoop: Jesus Christ I hate the coli at times. Y'all is very emotional with this right/left wing BS. She speaks about changing the laws for men when comes to marriage and everything that isn't fair when pertains to how society treats women in relationships vs how men are expected to act when it comes to relationships. Her book is very good as well as Paul Elam books as well like the book the rational male they all really are most read for men no matter the race . If they change the laws for the better for marriage ...it not ONLY going to be white people getting married last I checked . I swear nikkas like you are goofs.

Daps
yeah it would just be better for women to just do whatever men want.

I just want to point how this is a manipulation tactic right here ...women always take shyt to the extreme. For the most part men are talking marriage in the vein of laws need to be changed . For instance as you know they have been working on male birth control which should be out next year . The reason why some women don't want that to happen is less about the pill and more for what it stands for . Which is there are men behind the scenes that is trying to change many things for men. Birth control is a slippery slope because now those same cac brehs that being getting that done turn their energy on to the outdated marriage laws in this country. In the next decade we will see HOW much America wants more families and in America to be prosperous. If you want this shyt to work out ...even all this out . Hate to tell you but it would be the women who don't want that to happen. Last I checked it was some women protesting for men NOT to get birth control ...which means there is an agenda against men .

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We all know the concept of marriage is outdated so ive always had the belief that it needs to be updated asap. Laws are still holding onto the belief that the man is the bread winner while the woman is at home and that isnt the case.

the independent woman that doesnt need a man is part proof imo

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
This gone sound like some simp shyt, but as long as they bring value to your life that OnlyFans shyt don't matter. Everybody shared their girl at some point in life. Worrying about your woman's past sounds depressing and stressful.

That said if they on OnlyFans they'll never have anything of value

we can never allow this thinking to be normalized, and I’m slowly starting to see this on both sides , next year nikkas will be canceled if they refuse to date someone with an onlyfans, smdh the shyt got to stop, a whore is a whore. Doesn’t mean u got to shyt on them or disrespect but it is wat it is.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
we can never allow this thinking to be normalized, and I’m slowly starting to see this on both sides , next year nikkas will be canceled if they refuse to date someone with an onlyfans, smdh the shyt got to stop, a whore is a whore. Doesn’t mean u got to shyt on them or disrespect but it is wat it is.

When I said that I regretted it afterwards:mjgrin:

Truth be told, you don't know what your woman did prior in life. Some can very well hide it. The best way to avoid the shyt is date young, 19-22 years old. That's not to say mid 20s women are damaged, but you'll have a harder time