Marriage Rates Plummet In United States Since 1990

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
It's not. You'll eventually want another passport because the IRS has threatened every bank in the world from accepting americans.

The quickest way to get hung up at any investment firm or bank is to say you hold US citizenship

Especially if it's under $5 million

Didn’t know that. But I got a second passport so I’m good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real reason marriage is decline is most people are too broke to get married

and the one's who aren't broke wife up gold digger trophy wives, they don't marry a wife, they marry a piece of ass and wonder why they are getting taking to the cleaners

most people in america are selfish, inconsiderate people at this point so if you put two people like that together its only a matter of time before they hate each other

Daps

and the one's who aren't broke wife up gold digger trophy wives, they don't marry a wife, they marry a piece of ass and wonder why they are getting taking to the cleaners

most people in america are selfish, inconsiderate people at this point so if you put two people like that together its only a matter of time before they hate each other

:snoop::rudy:

Daps
nikka need to call a spade a spade .

Once men started sharing notes it was going to cause a problem . Hell one of the most popular threads on here is "lil gems on dealing with women" is about nikkas sharing notes as well as experiences. Combine this with the redpill thought process and the number of black men that talk about marriage and women on youtube to the books that are wrote for men by women that talks about it marriage. Even some women have asked what is that men get in marriage...what are the benefits? If a women cant make your life better than you are when you single ...why do it?. I don't need to get into the laws and how they need to change that's a dead horse at this point but it says a lot that we could get male birth control starting next year. From as personal perspective I don't want women to EVER have the opportunity to look at me just as UTILITY . Men are a lot more human than american has been treating men when it comes to relationships. A lot of women aren't wife material because their mothers never taught them . Its not a mans job to train a women honestly. It a mans job to train his mind body and soul with ot without a women thats all that he has. To all the men take care of yourselves .

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

Poor and working class people were getting and staying married at the same rates of wealthier people until relatively recent times though.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
20200429-162749.jpg
:gucci::scust::dame::merchant::huhldup: