Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Yall gonna hype yourselves up for some shyt that has less than 1% chance of happening and get mad when it doesn't happen how you though it would.
Isn't that the wave these days? People make up an outlandish theories because you have 2 to 5 decades of stories and more to comb through then piss, bytch and moan when they're wrong?

:pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:ohhh:

That's crazy, I know someone else that was saying the samething but a handful of people swore he was on some Stan type behavior.

You'd think he wrote it almost

Oh, look, there's Venom in the game, how cool is that?! He even looks and sounds exactly like the Venom we've already seen in the 2007's Spider-Man 3 and the Tom Hardy Venom movies.

Negged :camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here you go polluting another sony game thread :unimpressed:
You've done a fine job of that already.

This is pretty much directed specifically at you and @Fatboi1 a handful of others.

Y'all act like I was saying some super left field type stuff or hating on the games.

Paragraphs after paragraphs of how Im just hating and wrong and my comparisons are off and inaccurate

Low and behold

:mjlol:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

That's crazy, I know someone else that was saying the samething but a handful of people swore he was on some Stan type behavior.

:yeshrug: I actually read the article and the argument. Of playing it safe and trying something different/subverting expectations. Will always be a problem in all forms of media. We have already experienced every story and tropes. That a writer can throw at you, especially from big IPs like Spider-Man. If you try something different fans would hate it. If you play it safe fans would hate it. Just look at TLOU2 lol.

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
Lemme guess:

Sony Stans :mjlol:

#Shambles :mjlol:

Screenshot-20230730-183719.png

You'd think @Gizmo_Duck wrote it almost :troll:

Microsoft Momos:mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:yeshrug: I actually read the article and the argument. Of playing it safe and trying something different/subverting expectations. Will always be a problem in all forms of media. We have already experienced every story and tropes. That a writer can throw at you, especially from big IPs like Spider-Man. If you try something different fans would hate it. If you play it safe fans would hate it. Just look at TLOU2 lol.

I got to imagine Marvel also has to OK whatever story that is made for the game.

I'm not against taking chances (it's why I like TLOU2 & GTA4)...however video game fans haven't shown they're mature enough to understand the artistic aspect of crafting a video game. Case in point, grown men on here constantly running in different threads looking to antagonize...shyt's what white teens do.

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got to imagine Marvel also has to OK whatever story that is made for the game.

I'm not against taking chances (it's why I like TLOU2 & GTA4)...however video game fans haven't shown they're mature enough to understand the artistic aspect of crafting a video game. Case in point, grown man on here constantly running in different threads looking to antagonize...shyt's what white teens do.
Video games fans cant even handle playing a black person :mjpls:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

:mjlol: That stupid motherfukker complained about it being set in New York

That's like complaining about a Batman game being set in Gotham