Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's up to the director and fight coordinators to make them look good on screen fighting... Jessica doesnt know shyt.. :heh: you right but if she hit you it's gonna hurt, she's a brawler... I expect more from Luke he's supposed to be an street boxer of some sort at least... so he got some sort of hand skills.

Hopefully the next showrunners really work with them to make the fight scenes look good.

Colter literally fights like Deebo. It's fukking painful to watch.

Maybe it's because I used to box and have a red belt in Tang Soo Do and a brown belt in TKD but I just can't accept this

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Colter literally fights like Deebo. It's fukking painful to watch.

Maybe it's because I used to box and have a red belt in Tang Soo Do and a brown belt in TKD but I just can't accept this

the only showrunner that put in work was Stephen Deknight... :mjcry: made DD season 1 legendary....

:banderas: Flames.... I would so kick ass If I was in charge of this shyt... :ohlawd: Wait til Aaron Jackson the animated series comes out... y'all gon feel it...:salute:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jessica Jones is my favorite out of all the series but she needs to be trained by DD or take self defense like Trish to up her usefulness.
JJs awhole nature makes it so she doesn't give a shyt about training:russ:She's strong enough to kill someone with one punch so she figures"training:hhh:":deadmanny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Daredevil had the advantage of being the first 1. Plus it benefitted from a great villain, and had a couple of really good fight scenes (which the other shows somehow lack.) Outside of thatt had all the same pitfalls as all the other ones. Tons of down time, with shytty side plots. These shows as a whole are just overrated as fukk. Boring often and an absolute slog. The worst part is since they are in the binge format, there's no point not fighting through them.

I dropped the Flash b/c i had to wait 7 days for 22 friggin episodes a season of the same thing. At least these go down quickly.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I think Daredevil was an exception for Netflix/Marvel. This shyt is going downhill from here.
How do you have ass fight choreography in 2017?
It wasn't meant to be anything special, that was all in our heads. It was just meant to be another series, apparently