Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The good thing about Luke cage first half is that it essentially completes his origin story and episode 6 feels like a conclusion to the season. no cliff hangers or anything. The big bad is arrested and Luke is hailed as a hero. Him and Claire talk about maybe getting coffee. the end. Then 7 & 8 start and undo everything. Big gets out of jail and both have the literal exact cliff hanger. No progress is actually made. 7 ends with Luke hurt from a gunshot. 8 ends with Luke being hurt from a gunshot.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Claire can beat up armed, trained mercenaries/ninjas now? :comeon:

Too much focus placed on Daredevil and Electra. This wasn't Daredevil season 3 with a bunch of ancillary characters.

Electra taking over the hand? :hhh:

The five fingers of the hand with all that experience getting their asses easily handed to them by a bunch of rugrats? :mjlol:

Luke getting beat up by some weakass ninjas? :childplease:

This season was :trash:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Too much focus placed on Daredevil and Electra. This wasn't Daredevil season 3 with a bunch of ancillary characters.

The five fingers of the hand with all that experience getting their asses easily handed to them by a bunch of rugrats? :mjlol:

Elektra DID takeover the hand in the comics and became their leader... :dahell:

DD was nice, Iron Fist trained to fight since he was a kid, both jess and luke super strong... You acting like the hand ninjas stood a chance :mjlol:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

we must have been watching different shows, felt more like Iron fist s1 part 2 more than anything. In the end that was to its detriment, in future they need to have have super friends as well as enemies. A crew of bullseye, Elektra, diamondback e.t.c being led by kingpin would make this show more special than the trash it was..

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Elektra DID takeover the hand in the comics and became their leader... :dahell:

DD was nice, Iron Fist trained to fight since he was a kid, both jess and luke super strong... You acting like the hand ninjas stood a chance :mjlol:

I never read the comics, but did her takeover happen exactly as it did in the show?
I'll give you that, but my other points still stand. The five fingers of the hand are supposed to be this group of ultimate warriors, yet they got their asses handed to them easily. Daredevil was taking on two of them by himself. :snoop:

With hundreds of years of experience fighting, outwitting, and outlasting opponents they get taken out by someone that is a baby in comparison to their experience and age? :beli:

How the hell did Luke capture White Hat when White Hat was kicking his ass and was clearly faster? They had a fight off screen, and he was captured and beaten by a guy that doesn't know martial arts and is slow? :what:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Diamondback was a fool:russ:

I don't why nikkas here are hating on him.
Diamondback would've received a warmer welcome had they made his appearance earlier. That way, his theatrics would balance out the laid back style of Cottonmouth. By him appearing when he did, it made it seem like 2 different shows

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I never read the comics, but did her takeover happen exactly as it did in the show?
I'll give you that, but my other points still stand. The five fingers of the hand are supposed to be this group of ultimate warriors, yet they got their asses handed to them easily. Daredevil was taking on two of them by himself. :snoop:

With hundreds of years of experience fighting, outwitting, and outlasting opponents they get taken out by someone that is a baby in comparison to their experience and age? :beli:

How the hell did Luke capture White Hat when White Hat was kicking his ass and was clearly faster? They had a fight off screen, and he was captured and beaten by a guy that doesn't know martial arts and is slow? :what:

Nah, the hand is actually trash in comics too. They are faceless, nameless goons that get taken out 10 at a time by 1 hero. It's basically whoever runs the Hand has their resources, so Elektra, DD, Kingpin....

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Nah, the hand is actually trash in comics too. They are faceless, nameless goons that get taken out 10 at a time by 1 hero. It's basically whoever runs the Hand has their resources, so Elektra, DD, Kingpin....

:ohhh:

Would rep if I could. But damn, I thought they were powerful from the way they were introduced. :francis:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Misty-Knight-bionic-arm.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I like my woman thick but something about that actress seems almost matronly. Did she have a kid between LC and TD? She seemed so vivacious just last year what happened?:why:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I like my woman thick but something about that actress seems almost matronly. Did she have a kid between LC and TD? She seemed so vivacious just last year what happened?:why:

Probably fell off your radar when you started getting your back blown because that's the only possible way you're saying this bullshyt. Ol' professional contrarian ass nikka. :Ugh5150:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Probably fell off your radar when you started getting your back blown because that's the only possible way you're saying this bullshyt. Ol' professional contrarian ass nikka. :Ugh5150:
creepy retorts aside misty knight is an athletic heroine whereas this chick looks like she would be at home setting the table in an apron