Math Hoffa addresses SM3 incident

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Rex and pre punch Math and DNA and etc make a enough where all they have to do is battle and can live well enough

The others that don't either have a job, do side hustles or live at home with their parents

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Rex and pre punch Math and DNA and etc make a enough where all they have to do is battle and can live well enough

The others that don't either have a job, do side hustles or live at home with their parents

:lolbron: & to think DirtBag Dan & Okwerdz make a better living off rap than 99.9% of the URL battlers do

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Dats still good money gettin dat off of battling.. hopefully da money goes higher as long as the culture gets bigger and better..

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
math heard the woo and thought serious was about to try to flair chop him and swung.

na but this is why you dont accept battle with guys you have legimate hatred towards if your a person that has a temper.

ya he seemed to be having a bad day up to that point to push him over the edge but if people fear you have a pattern of gettin physical when mad cats wont want to do business. I don't dislike math still tho, i just think he reacted of his gut and not his brain in this instance, it happens everybody its just bad when it happens at a venue of this magnitude.

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Yo they have to have food in da venues n no reason for an event to take over 14hours fam.. none.. jus like da other da don said.. put 5 battles in n get ppl in da event earlier..

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
na but this is why you dont accept battle with guys you have legimate hatred towards if your a person that has a temper.

Ya I had a feeling some shyt would pop off during the Math/ Serius battle. Math gets way too heated spitting his verses

Math takes himself way too seriously and Serius don't give a fukk either, you can tell the guy likes pushing people's buttons. Is this footage ever dropping?.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats rare though... most these guys battle once or twice a year... Calicoe, T-Rex, DNA, etc..

You can't be serious. You posted the absolute worst examples when you said T-Rex & DNA. Those are 2 of the most active battle rappers.

DNA & Conceited will go on battle rap tours, where they will battle guys you've never heard of.
Dizaster is extremely active

Everyone's situation is different.

Just know that there are dude's that are professional battle rappers & haven't worked a real job in years.

Math Hoffa is nothing more than a ny con man & I could care less about his explanation.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched the video

The most interesting part about it was talking about how unorganized the URL is.

The reasoning for hitting Jones was weak. Emotional niiggas do emotional things though. If you read the comments section in youtube, he responds to a fan saying he was actually cool with Suge & Daylyt thats why things never escalated. He just didn't like Jones.

He's mainly apologizing to the fans. He's not apologizing to Jones. He could care less about Jones.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the top tier guys can take a battle a month and get 7 stacks, that's $84k before taxes (if they pay them :mjpls:)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
tax free? u gotta report that income, and u know damn well the Government will tax that ass

:ohhh:

I figured as much with contracts and what not.

:yeshrug:. point is..thats his source of income and its pretty decent if you think about it

Yep.. Lets say you do a modest 2 battles a year... That probably an extra 10k after taxes for top tier dudes. :banderas: