Math Hoffa addresses SM3 incident

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of moors got good knowledge. Only a few, imposters be on that bullshyt.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Something just randomly hit me, why the hell is smack/beasley so hell bent on not releasing the punch when they used dose getting decked to hype up the rematch? I Honestly feel like they did this just to throw him under the bus.:patrice:

Math still needs to be banned for atleast a year. When all fails Killaz Battle League still taking applications.:skip:

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
almost 7 min in, this nikka complainin bout a shytty bouncer:stopitslime:

i still phukks with math but this shyt :pacspit:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something just randomly hit me, why the hell is smack/beasley so hell bent on not releasing the punch when they used dose getting decked to hype up the rematch? I Honestly feel like they did this just to throw him under the bus.:patrice:

Yea I said the same thing. They were promoting the fukk outta the Math/ Dose incident, and now they are acting like they utterly shocked and disgusted Math would lay his hands on somebody during a battle

fukk outta here with this hypocritical bullshyt

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:Not this shyt again. Do you pay taxes?
Do I work for you? Lol. Take it as Im just talking or do your own research. nikkas always "No you Have to prove it to me" If you've come to your conclusions on the subject I shouldnt be able to sway you in the first place.

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do I work for you? Lol. Take it as Im just talking or do your own research. nikkas always "No you Have to prove it to me" If you've come to your conclusions on the subject I shouldnt be able to sway you in the first place.
LMAO. You know damn well you pay your taxes. :laff:

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disrespectful skepticism. Didnt expect that. When you been freeing minds you know the difference from genuine wanting to learn, and somebody who just seeks to disprove. You my friend are the latter.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disrespectful skepticism. Didnt expect that. When you been freeing minds you know the difference from genuine wanting to learn, and somebody who just seeks to disprove. You my friend are the latter.

fukk outta here with this philosophical bullshyt. you pay your taxes or end up in jail. end of discussion

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight. lol. U think trump pay income tax hell no. Again "INCOME TAX" But yall win.