Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Goat Youtube comment on this video:

"Yeah... I wonder why that security guard didn't trust math, who left his line of sight out back, to just come right back in. Not like Math Hoffa is the type of nikka to steal on somebody during a rap battle or anything... that's definitely somebody you can trust not to sneak a weapon in."

so true :ehh:

me bein slow today didnt even realize WHY these security guards were being d!cks to him. this is a hood rap battle....its already intense as it is...and you tryna leave and come back through the back of the club? :beli: anyhow a battler shows up in there with a strap...its a WRAP. nikkas get there feelings hurt, and they full of liquor..and next thing you know you got bodies.

Then people will wonder how the fukk did he manage to get a strap in the club?...all signs point to security..and thats HIS ass for letting him in the back of the club....the "I know who you are" pretty much sums up that thats what they were thinking, considering its a hot head nikka Math Hoffa.

Last edited:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Math look like he been drinking and crying. If he's ever allowed back he's gotta know he's gonna be tested i wouldn't be shocked if they put some special shyt in his contract like a goon clause or some shyt

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3377252b3f3152d6b97b65f539792db0.gif

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Math did was stupid obviously but I respect the fact that he's apologizing immediately and sincerely.

It's a blurry line in some of these battles lyrical vs physical and URL is just as happy to promote this shyt when it's to their benefit. I mean why else have a Math vs Dose rematch? They know what people want to see. Dude's getting in each others faces and making threats. And guess what. After a certain point it was bound to escalate

But regardless he made a bonehead move and he'll spend the next year paying for it. I do expect him to make a comeback though when this thing boils over, and it will eventually. Be honest, this whole battle shyt is built on being the toughest guy in the arena and having the rep of a hothead street dude who's not afraid to throw a punch really isn't a bad thing

And you know what else? I'm almost glad somebody got checked for being disrespectful during their opponent's verse, shyt was starting to get out of hand. Let the fukkin guy rap

Last edited:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still fukks with hoffa. He needs some time away from battle rap though. I think he is right when he's says people try him because they think he's the bully but he got to control that shyt.

It aint gonna get any better I can tell you that. The dose battle was YEARS ago and people still hold that over his head. I noticed a trend that everybody he battles gets on some "extra" sh*t to fukk with him or show that they won't be bullied or whatever. The Calicoe battle for example...then it got so overdone that it got old. Now i expect that sh*t to completely haunt Math for his battling career. Everybody's gonna bring up the Serius sh*t, get in his face, test him, bait him to flip, etc especially knowing he has a lot to lose now.

Sad too because I like Math and it really looked like he was making a run at rehabilitating his image. Bringing Dose back, Rex, squashing beef with Mook (the flick they took together). He had a ton of battles and let a lot of "extra" disrespect go........then this. Smh.

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wesley didnt claim sovereignty and there was alleged other shyt behind it too.

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats cause they dikks lol. You can either choose to be citizen or an american and can switch back and forth at will.

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But even being a citizen their is precedent on the books of former irs agents refusing to pay income tax, catching a case, and winning.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Thats cause they dikks lol. You can either choose to be citizen or an american and can switch back and forth at will.

you goin have to supply us more evidence. Some legal docs, precedent setting cases or something

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint gotta do shyt. Ha. Take it as Im talking out my ass no homo. Or do your own research.