Math Hoffa addresses SM3 incident

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea I said the same thing. Theyanytime when he battlese promoting the fukk outta the Math/ Dose incident, and now they are acting like they utterly shocked and disgusted Math would lay his hands on somebody during a battle

fukk outta here with this hypocritical bullshyt
Not only that, but they booked daylyt. Everyone knows a fight can happen at anytime when he battles.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Not only that, but they booked daylyt. Everyone knows a fight can happen at anytime when he battles.
That's why they was having him go last they was like "Worst come to worst we gon have classics shun"
wipz47.png

but then math did it.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
What Math did was stupid obviously but I respect the fact that he's apologizing immediately and sincerely.

It's a blurry line in some of these battles lyrical vs physical and URL is just as happy to promote this shyt when it's to their benefit. I mean why else have a Math vs Dose rematch? They know what people want to see. Dude's getting in each others faces and making threats. And guess what. After a certain point it was bound to escalate

But regardless he made a bonehead move and he'll spend the next year paying for it. I do expect him to make a comeback though when this thing boils over, and it will eventually. Be honest, this whole battle shyt is built on being the toughest guy in the arena and having the rep of a hothead street dude who's not afraid to throw a punch really isn't a bad thing

And you know what else? I'm almost glad somebody got checked for being disrespectful during their opponent's verse, shyt was starting to get out of hand. Let the fukkin guy rap
:obama:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you all say its hypocritical but smack events got shut down how many times ? twice and it was both due to math. I mean cmon at some point you cant blame it on competitiveness, aggression, etc you have to be more mature. maybe math has issues for real and cant control himself. thats cool then dont battle when you feel a certain way.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Hoffa realized he screwed up badly by being stupid. He is anxious because he might lose that battle rap money. 10 battles in 1 year, he needs the money.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Disrespectful skepticism. Didnt expect that. When you been freeing minds you know the difference from genuine wanting to learn, and somebody who just seeks to disprove. You my friend are the latter.

Wat exactly are u trying to say my nikka :beli:

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall take from my comments what yall want. Yes i pay taxes... WHEN I WANT. When it serves me. Slave ass nikkaz. Ol dont know how to work the system ass nikkas. Learn common law. Then tell me what you can and cant do.

Microwave babies do no research. Want everything handed to u on a platter. Thats not how knowledge work. Gotta put your foot work in.
There are certain things in court system lawyers and judges will never tell you because it compromises them.

Of course yall cant do this type of shyt cause you level one. Seek more knowledge. Then bring me back some info so we can discuss as peers

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yall take from my comments what yall want. Yes i pay taxes... WHEN I WANT. When it serves me. Slave ass nikkaz. Ol dont know how to work the system ass nikkas. Learn common law. Then tell me what you can and cant do.

Microwave babies do no research. Want everything handed to u on a platter. Thats not how knowledge work. Gotta put your foot work in.
There are certain things in court system lawyers and judges will never tell you because it compromises them.

Of course yall cant do this type of shyt cause you level one. Seek more knowledge. Then bring me back some info so we can discuss as peers
:russ::laff:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Goat Youtube comment on this video:

"Yeah... I wonder why that security guard didn't trust math, who left his line of sight out back, to just come right back in. Not like Math Hoffa is the type of nikka to steal on somebody during a rap battle or anything... that's definitely somebody you can trust not to sneak a weapon in."

so true :ehh:

me bein slow today didnt even realize WHY these security guards were being d!cks to him. this is a hood rap battle....its already intense as it is...and you tryna leave and come back through the back of the club? :beli: anyhow a battler shows up in there with a strap...its a WRAP. nikkas get there feelings hurt, and they full of liquor..and next thing you know you got bodies.

Then people will wonder how the fukk did he manage to get a strap in the club?...all signs point to security..and thats HIS ass for letting him in the back of the club....the "I know who you are" pretty much sums up that thats what they were thinking, considering its a hot head nikka Math Hoffa.

Damn I never even thought of it like that. Good point